Okay, enough...

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Wolf, Feb 17, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canis

Canis New Member

Nope, sorry. You're whiney, everybody knows it, and I for one am not going to conduct a full scale research mission to unearth evidence that a) everybody else already knows exists and b) you will dismiss outright.

Not only are you whiney, but you're also a bore.

You're just jealous that you're not clever enough to make a crude joke back at me. There you go again, taking everything way too seriously, seeing everything as a personal attack, and giving way too much of a crap about what others think.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I liked the one that was used at school - "You thought you had a pube until you pissed out of it." A jan-u-wine classic.

Crude jokes are the best, because they're so crude.

3. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Wolf, quit whining! :p

You whiney bastard!

WHINEY!!!!

WHIIIINNNEEEEEYYYY!!!!! =/

4. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I love the way you spammed and attempted to arouse me at the same time.

Wow. An idiot might actually believe what you're saying.
    No evidence? Okay, I understand.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Wolf, it seems to me this is the problem - you whine, insisting that you're not whining, and you believe that you're not whining. Thus, what everyone else sees as your whining, you refuse to acknowledge, claiming "I'm not whining."

How can we prove to you that you're whining if you deny the existence of proof? It's like refusing to look at the sky to see what colour it is, when everyone else is telling you it's blue. You just prefer to cover your eyes and mumble crazy talk to yourself.

6. Canis

Canis New Member

This is another of those "it's pointless to argue with Wolf but it's too bad it's so much goddamn fun" arguments. The reasonable thing to do is to ignore him, but the temptation to continue is often overwhelming.

Wolf, Jarinor's manhood is bigger than your manhood. Suck it up and move on.

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

8. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Did I say that he's whiney? Eh...oh well, he's whiney! :p

Also, Wolf...honestly, there is no point in argueing about this on THIS forum. Take my advice, I'd know. :)

9. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

The forum is always more interesting with an idiotic, teenaged, pseudo intellectual acting as a scapegoat for the masses. I think Wolf is as important as anyone here and would hate for him to give up and leave. :)

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You know what I hate about pseudo-intellectuals?

EVERYTHING!

Even the phrase makes little sense. If someone ever tells you they consider themselves pseudo or modern intellectuals, punch them in the throat and steal their wallet.

Pseudo-intellectuals are just people that have comletely idiotic, poorly formed, but numerous opinions on everything. I know a lot of pseudo-intellectuals, they all have web-journals and write stupid fucking poems about the stupidest things in the world, i.e. how they cant find someone to fuck (if they're male) or they cant find someone to wait on their every beck and call, and smother them with attention, and kiss them on the beach at sunset (if they're female). IF YOU'RE SO FUCKING INTELLECTUAL WHY CANT YOU GET A DATE? I guess I'm a pseudo-intellectual as well, I mean, I havent had sex in 8 months, and I wear glasses, and I go to community college, yeah I think i qualify. At least I have the decency not to pollute the internet with a web journal.

Motherfuckers.

Charlie's dictionary of stone-cold reality defines Pseudo-Intellectual as follows:

"Someone too fucking stupid or uneducated to have any business calling themselves an intellectual. This person will read Socrates, or Nietze, misinterpret all of it, and then share his/her opinion with you because they are simply way to confident in themselves to consider the fact that they are complete morons. Pseudo-intellectuals will never consider the following possibilities: 1. that no one cares 2. that they are fucking idiots 3. that I really meant it when I told them to shut the fuck up or I'd burn their house down"

I blame Jack Kerouac.

<Edit> Hilariously I found this little article on my favorite web site about 5 seconds after I typed this post.
    http://maddox.xmission.com/pseudo.html

11. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

Please people, don't blame wolf for his problem.. blame The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. That movie has warped the fragile little minds of children across the globe. We must stop this horrendous film from making more children whinier than they really are.

12. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Mr wolf, can you not see the vicious cycle you're in?... the more you post that you're not whining the more you are percieved AS whining..... All you need to do stop this is.... let it go and move on. the more you post "show me evidence!", "show me evidence!", the more you enforce the perception of whining-ness*. Now whist it has been somewhat amusing watching you blunder around all-but screaming I'M NOT WHINING!, it's begining to get a little old and tiresome, almost annoying and can only end up in another forum wide shit fight with banning's at the unproductive end, which is benefical to no-one. please let this go and maybe i'll give you a "cookie".

*the more i look at this word, the more i'm convinced it's not a word at all.

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you use a pretty loose definition of the word "cookie", don't ya? :D

14. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I can't stop fantasising about real mature gay men. My small penis concerns me though. Maybe I should stop fantasising? I think I'm a faggot.

15. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

This is my proof that wolf is a whinger...no wait.. this is proof that Q's a whinger.Whoops.

16. Canis

Canis New Member

You see, now this is an interesting thread. Thanks, DU! :thumbup:

17. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Yeah thanks... Now I'm leaving to poke things up my asshole.

18. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Ok, that was like a year ago, so you know. I don't know why you went and found that...

And hey, you need to learn how to spell the word you are using to insult a person if you are going to insult someone.

Also, I never really "whined" in that thread. I said my oppinion on the matter. You might want to go look the word up or something.

I think that you should stop bringing in dead posts. :)

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I think you're a hypocrite. My feelings have been hurt but no one cares.

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you're missing the joke, Q. it's okay, though. we get it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!