Terra-Arcanum Donation System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taluntain, May 31, 2018.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Administrator Staff Member

I've had this on the to-do since the move to XenForo, but now I've finally implemented it.

Terra-Arcanum now has a new automated system for donations. Donating to the site will make you a member of the 'Supporter' group, which allows you to browse the site without seeing any ads. You will also receive a blue Supporter ribbon, visible in your posts.

All donations go directly toward monthly server costs, forum license renewals, domain name renewal costs, server/site upgrades, and other site expenses.

The following donation tiers are available:

$10 - 3 month subscription
    $15 - 6 month subscription
    $25 - 1 year subscription
    $45 - 2 year subscription
    $55 - 3 year subscription
    $85 - 5 year subscription
    $110 - 7 year subscription
    $150 - 10 year subscription
    $250 - lifetime subscription

If you are a registered member, you may choose to DONATE PUBLICLY and enjoy the ad-free experience. To do so, please visit this page:

https://www.terra-arcanum.com/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

You may also choose to DONATE ANONYMOUSLY and not be listed as a site supporter publicly. This option is available to registered members as well as unregistered visitors.

If you would prefer to DONATE ANONYMOUSLY, please click on the PayPal Donate image on this page.

If you have any questions or comments about this new system, please feel free to post them here.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. Taluntain

Taluntain Administrator Staff Member

Anyone who has donated since the move to XenForo as part of this thread and is still around, PM me if you'd like me to set up ad-free access as per the above for you.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
Our Host!