Okay, enough...

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Wolf, Feb 17, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I'm sick of having a small penis. Every time I "have it" it seems that someone makes a comment on how I'm "small". I've asked people to find evidence of it, but no one can prove anything¹. So either find more than one occurance of me being "small", or shut the fuck up.

¹I'm sure someone will make a joke at this point that they can't find any evidence because it's too small to find but that joke hurts my feelings. I'm a sensitive person and I have feelings too. Jokes like that only hurt me deeply and leave me emotionally scarred for life.

2. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Sorry bro but that's whining right there. Buck up and move on.

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Plunged right into that pungee stick hole, guess you didn't read the small print Sea Dog. :p

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Hey, DW is back yet again. When are we going to get some consistency in visits from you dude?

Also Wolf, way to be a tag. You've so ripped of Sleek's sig. And yes, you are whining some more.

5. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Well, the longer you stay away the harder it get's to keep up with shit that happens here at HoL. It's something of a deterrent to sort through the multitude of nonsense to find one or two posts reminescent of the good ol' days. I am working nights again, so I will probably be around. I'll even see if I can dig up Evil Eyes Ban, it's been awhile since I called home.

BTW I have a hero editor program for Diablo II, and I've had limited success at creating aura charms. Anyone out there know how to hook up the good stuff?

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Actually Jar, it's the other way around. That's the signature Wolf had when he joined, and Sleek was the one who stole it.

If anything, this whole thread could be considered first-class evidence, if you don't mind me mentioning it.

Oh, and Brother in Darkness, it would be gold if you and EEB could be more consistent again. Damn it man, they should force you to take the night shift constantly... :p

7. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

You know what wolf? You could always change your name on the forum and type just a little different and no one would know it's you. That way people wouldn't say your a whiner. Although you'll untrained again. but does that have any real sayso in your life.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ah dun remember that. *Pitches half-full bottle of whiskey at DE* Now go an' git off my lawn you lazy kids! Get a job!

I only use my hero editor to adjust my stat/skill point balances, or to transfer items found between characters.

9. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Nope. No eveidence? OKay. I'm not small. I don't mind if you do call me small, just get some proof. Since no one has, I feel better. YeaH, i did post knowing it was actually slightly small, but I consider small more "Why can't anybody find it? Everyone just hates me because it's small"

10. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

We didn't give evidence because looking back through posts for evidence is far too much like work for something so trivial and pointless. |Sure we waste time just posting here, but even we, or most of us, hate too much of a life to do that. It's all a matter of perception. You are seen as whiney by quite a lot of people. Those people did not have some mass hallucination of you going "MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY". No. It's just that the impression you have given is one of whineyness. This is, in part, because of your hypersensitivity, as present in this post, and the aforementioned immunity to reason. First step out of the hole: stop worrying about how people see you and pestering them to change their view. Their views will change when you stop bitching.

11. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Children are cool.....I wish I could go back in time, I wouldn't have wasted my time on the goddamn computer(provided I could have afforded one).

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I didn't steal it, I satirized it.

Doesn't anyone remember that whole "Wolf's signature is so rude" debacle? I mean sure, it wasn't s bad as the bitching I got about my dancing chris farleys (or is it farleigh? whatever).

Either way I was in his corner for that argument.

Mr Wolf: I like how you adopted the whole <main post>+<anyone who disagrees with me can shut the fuck up>+<littlebitchboyssay"what?"> thing.

Its a solid format and a good adaptation of proven posting strategies. Too bad you're still a whiney bitch.

Its not that I hate you, (and I don't, I'm basically neutral), its just that whenever anyone is not disagreeing with you, you run around the forum with your hands in the air screaming "WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME! I'M NOT WHINING!" and thats pretty damn annoying. So congratulations, hard work is something so seldomly appreciated, but I think you've put your time in and its time for you to recognize that you've earned your stigma. So either wear it with pride, and hopefully you'll eventually get banned, or your balls will descend and you'll realize that the only way to rid yourself of this reputation is to shut up about it until everyone forgets.

13. Wolf

Wolf New Member

You guys tell me that I'm always small. And that would mean that it was easy to see "it". But...no evidence. Too tedious. It's now more curiosity at why you peoplethink I'm small. I'd say it's probably a case of not having the brains to compose a good insult. Insults ctach on, and I'm fairly sure that someone called me small, and it caught along.

14. Canis

Canis New Member

If you want evidence just look at your post history. Pick a random thread and there you are. If you're too lazy for that, just look at THIS thread. I still think you'd be happier at a forum for whiny, angsty kids instead of here, but that might defeat the purpose: if you fit in, you'd have one less excuse to whine about being misunderstood.

I see you've got your old sig back. Joy.

15. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Yet you still have no direct quote. I'd call that lazy. I can't get it up either. That might be due to my laziness. Thanks for the hint!

So what? I should type in Google, " forum for small penised, pimply teenagers"?

Blow me.

16. Canis

Canis New Member

You need somebody to give you a direct quote of something that's just higher up on the page?

Yes. Angst, teen chat, deviantArt, all good keywords.

Not until you grow a dick and a pair of testicles, dearie. :heart:

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Then you'll give him a blowjob? I've already got both, can I have one now :D?

Also, I gave him a funny custom title. I'll take suggestions on improving it.

18. Canis

Canis New Member

Huh. I probably could have phrased that better. Well sooner you than him, that's for sure.

Perhaps you could make his title a little more whiney? "I am NOT a whinger. Am not!" Something along those lines. But it's fine as is.

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

You guys...you hurt me deeply. I have feelings too and what you say hurts.

Yes. A little small. It was a catch 22. How the fuck was I supposed to ask this question without "proving it". By the same logic I could say you were a huge ball of hate and rage.

As for that balls and dick comment, you have aced my predictabilty test, Honestly Canis, I expected more from you.

You're quite skillful at dodging the real question, I must say. I guess when you read this you'll be looking further into my post history, and use your skills again.

20. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

forget the google search. try http://lobd.org

they have more whiney, angsty people than anyone could ever possibly need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!