I'm leaving...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maniac, Jul 9, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Maniac

Maniac New Member

:cry:

2. Notharah

Notharah New Member

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Busy downloading the daily dose of kittenkilling pictures, Rose? :wink:

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

bah. i don't even have the time to kill kittens. moving to a new state is alot of fucking work.

5. Maniac

Maniac New Member

:roll:

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Nice one asshole. You have much to learn in the art of single smiley posts. You just can't do it.

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

besides all of which, i don't kill kittens, i kill puppies.

9. Maniac

Maniac New Member

:cry:

10. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Maniac? Why are you crying? It just means that there are more kittens for you to kill! :wink:

11. Maniac

Maniac New Member

That's right!

P.S. Don't worry Ferret I'll leave some for you.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Puppies are so nice though rosie! How can you kill the puppies? By the way, the picture only said "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten." It didn't say anything about females getting to kill dogs.

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

yes, but i love kittens, while puppies are just kind of... enh. so i had a talk with God, and he said he'll kill puppies for me only. cuz i'm special. so there.

14. Milo

Milo New Member

No way!

Kittens are cute. That's it. At their heart, though, they're just little balls of hate and cruelty. They're sadistic killers wrapped in a cuddly furry package. Have you ever seen the way cats toy with mice as they slowly kill them?

When my fat-ass cat Chunky was still young, he used to bring mice that he'd find into our backyard. He'd sit there with the mouse's head in his mouth. Once the mouse found that "safe place" in his mind and stopped struggling, Chunky would casually flip his head throwing the poor mouse high into the air. Then, just as the mouse was about to hit the ground, Chunky would quickly bat it with his paw, once-twice-three times ninja-style, sending the mouse careening into the plate glass door. This would go on-and-on until Chunky got bored. What followed was what seemed like an hour of my cute little cat batting the helpless mouse from paw to paw, skidding him back and forth across my backyard like he was practicing ball control in a furry soccer drill. When the mouse finally stopped twitching and gave up the ghost, Chunky wouldn't even eat it. He'd just leave it their and lick his paws and watch me as I got rid of the evidence of his horrible crimes.

What a fucker.

Dogs, and especially puppies, on the other hand, love you to death. They have that look in their eyes that just screams "You're my best friend! I love you!", which is important for needy dorks like me.

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Is that the same look ROC had in his eyes? Or was it more, "You're now my bitch. I'm going to lover you."

16. Milo

Milo New Member

You just had to bring ROC into this, didn't you?

ROC barely qualified as a dog, let alone a puppy. ROC was a high-level, RPG-type raper-beast that could only be called a "dog" in terms of pure biology. Here's an SAT style analogy to further illustrate:

ROC is to Dog as Mike Tyson is to Human.

17. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i don't like needy creatures. they're just so... pathetic is the word i think i'm looking for. :p just kidding. some people like needy creatures. i, on the other hand, feel this unreasonable desire to boot them across the room... just a matter of preference, really.

18. xento

xento New Member

I love kittens and I love puppies... Unfortunatly, they grow up to be cats and dogs. Well, in the long run, dogs will love you for life, while cats are more cuddly. It depends whether you want a greedy furball curled up at your feet, or a bag of slober that loves you more then life itself.

19. Ferret

Ferret New Member

None of my cats have been like that! They've all been exceptionally affectionate, loyal, and need little food because they've also been exceptional mousers. It's good to have a cat around when you live on a small-holding, as it keeps the mice/rats/moles and other pest levels down.

I can't think of any reason to prefer a dog over a cat. Cats rule... 3:)

20. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Our Host!