Why the Ps3 is better than Arcanum

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by Quelahas, Jul 10, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quelahas

Quelahas New Member

Man, the PS3 is slick and black, Arcanum's just some fuckin flash game from the stone age, nigga. The PS3 has some ballin games like Def Jam, with some 50 Cent, 2Pac, Fat Joe. Arcanum has fuckin elfs. Everybody knows that elfs can't do shit other than suck dick. Come on... Arcanum? More like GAYCANUM!

You can't see shit on that bitch, the fuckin blimp's always fuckin crashing.

Let's not forget that gaynigga Virgil's always fuckin cryin and shit. You can't even shoot that bitch. He's just walking around like a lil bitch, with his little bitchass staff, going THAT'S THE WAY TO SHOW THOSE BASTARDS.. I MEAN, GOOD HIT, SIR! all the time.

Everybody trying to say the PS3 copied Arcanum. You know what Arcanum should copy? It should copy how to be a good game.

I can't pick up chicks with Arcanum. When I'm rollin in my caddie I go yo baby, you wanna play some Arcanum? You know what they say to me? OH, I'D RATHER NOT, KIND SIR. What the fuck's up with that shit? Now the PS3 gets all the hunnies. You niggas just playin Arcanum cuz you're fuckin poor white bitches. You trying to say that the PS3 is too fuckin expensive. Man, 600 dollaz ain't shit. I'll give you 600 dollaz just to shut the hell up.

Peace, niggaz

2. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Welcome to The House, Quelahas!

This is what your cyborg name would be:
    [​IMG]

3. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

Best troll post ever...

...and you'll get banned IMO.

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

First floyd, now this coala. I didn't know it's troll competition day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Host!