Why I yearn for the old days of the forum...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Apr 21, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Canis

Canis New Member

:( I really liked that other one.... Ornate Flintlock or whatever it was. Now I think I have to wait and spam as much as Xento to get another firearm. I like things that make big booming sounds. :grin:

(Okay, I've stopped being absurd and now I'm slipping towards immature.... Thanks for the congrats, btw. :) )

2. Canis

Canis New Member

I just did a search for Octillicus and the only results were the SFC memberlist and the SFC member birthday list.

3. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

Vindication! Google DOES care!

4. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

5. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Jesus Christ.
    This is what I get for having a life outside my computer, I suppose. I do other things for one day, and Oct shows up and already has more, funnier posts than I.

I'm sure none of you will understand this, but I was in a place called "outside" today, working on my house. It needed latticework, and the railings around the porch needed supports (we kind of threw them up there so we could pass inspection and move in). Also, I needed to paint the shelves for the built-in bookshelves because my book collection is getting awfully sad and lonely sitting in boxes. Maybe I'll post a pic once they're dry and have some of my book collection on them.

So I come back, and also, no one told me I was supposed to write an introduction post. You should have that in the forum rules. And now since I've worked all day I'm tired and I have nothing clever to say.

*lamenting the wicked wicked cleverness of Oct*

I suppose my only consolation is that I no doubt look MUCH better covered in butter, honey, or any other *sticky* substance than he does. And I bet I own more power tools. Yes, I'm aware of the double-entendre, but I meant of the wood-working variety. Wood. Okay, never mind, you KNOW what I mean.

Damn damn damn. Octillicus, I bow to your far superior intellect, but I assure you if you kick me while I'm bowing, I'll hunt you down and cut off your important bits with my circular saw.

Now I'm going to go shower, take some Tylenol for my headache, and when I come back maybe I'll have the acumen to post something only slightly less entertaining than Octillicus. But don't hold your breath.

Oh, and Snowmane- No, I live nearly 1/2 a mile away from Maryland, in Virginia *shudder* but don't tell anyone, okay? =)

6. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Nah, Persephone, you don't have to write an introduction post. Octillus is just an attention whore. You worked outside today? It was raining and misreble where I am. I do shudder when I hear that you live in Virginia, but I shant tell anyone. :D

7. Canis

Canis New Member

I used to live in Prince George's County. I did plenty of shuddering of my own while I was there.

The horror. The horror.

8. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

For those who care, it's also miserable up here. We got struck by a Nor'easter and although it was a very mild one, it still poured all day and wrecked my day.

9. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

Believe me, 'seph (Can I call you 'seph? Sure, knew you wouldn't mind) You may own more power-tools than me, but Octillicus in butter has been known to leave drill sergeants screaming for the KY.

Of course, you could try and justify your rather unlikely claim by stripping off right now and jumping into this pool filled with economy banana flavoured yogurt *winks*

10. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Hmmm. yogurt, not sure I want anything with "live cultures" in any of my mucus membranes. And sure, you can call me 'seph, so long as I can call you 'cus ;)

Anyway, I just GOT all wet and soapy, is it my fault if you were too busy thinking about new clever things to post to think about me naked?

Sheesh.

Canis- _I_ used to live in Prince George's County. YOu must have been that rat-fucker that lived upstairs from me, huh? ;)

And actually where I live in VA is not as bad as it would seem... it's all about the beach baby. It did not rain today, it was just cloudy and crappy. It's supposed to be 70 tomorrow though, so I'm hoping the sun will break through for at least a LITTLE while...

My headache will NOT go away... maybe I should feed it something.

Our Host!