Where is the Spot Traps Dog?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by who_is_daniel, Aug 29, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. who_is_daniel

who_is_daniel New Member

Where can I find “Spot Traps Dogâ€￾ ? I have The Car Arcanum mod (which is wonderful) but I have never found that new NPC. Would someone tell me where I can find him/her/it?

Also, is it me or dose the Level 5 Nature spell “Regenerateâ€￾ not regenerate health anymore… ? What dose it do?

2. Zebulin

Zebulin New Member

There is a new cave "passage" off of the crash site. The cave entrance is immediately next (as in both on the same screen side by side) to the cave with the ghost of Charles Brehgo bound to to the dead bandit. Don't confuse it with another new cave much further along the cliff face guarded by several kites.

At the back of the cave is a opening in the cave floor, enter it, grab the contents of the barrel and take note of the gate in the wall just beyond the barrel. Spot is beyond that first gate.

To pick the lock of the gate you need some lighting, dex of at least 12 and a lockpick skill of 3. You can't bash down or otherwise destroy the gate unless you want to use several dozen sticks of dynamite to slowly chip it down to zero.

Once past the gate follow the passage to the next large open area. There are two enclosures there. Spot is in the much smaller enclosure to the lower right. The way into the enclosure is wall to wall traps. Once you can enter spots room he will join up apparently regardless of level or existing group size but sometimes I had to click on him to get him to follow.

3. who_is_daniel

who_is_daniel New Member

Our Host!