Where can I remove paralysis?

Discussion in 'ToEE Hints & Tips' started by Dragoon, Jan 1, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I'm on the first level of ToEE, after I encountered the room with spiders one of my characters got permanently paralysed. It says that this can only be removed via usage of magic but neither the mage nor clerics in Hommlet can help. I tried Herbs dealer in Nulb but she has nothing which could help me in her stock.

2. labyrinthian

labyrinthian New Member

You have no cleric or paladin your party? Either would have Remove Paralysis by the time they get to the Temple. It's second level, I think. There also exist a few potions and scrolls of remove paralysis, but I don't remember where. I'm not sure if a full heal, remove curse, or whatnot work, but I'd be inclined to doubt it. However, paralysis poisons usually wear off after you rest, sometimes for a few days. Try just sleeping for like five days in a row (in the inn). Honestly, if that doesn't work, you might have hit the permanent spell bug. Some of the instances of that bug have been taken care of in the patch, some have not. If that's what happened, you might have to just do the earlier save game thing.

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Thing is it's cleric who's paralysed. :D

Thanks, I accidentally discovered that one a moment ago.

Our Host!