What's Wrong With Virgil? (possible spoiler)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaotrix, Sep 19, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Friend sorry, I don't know how I triple posted that.... I don't know what version, I have just purchased the game and I haven't downloaded any patches... Jarinor, won't killing the Schuylers bring your alignment down? Are they considered evil???

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Hell yeah they're evil. They enslaved all those dead dwarves to make jewelry for them, and they're justification for doing so is "Look at their sloped foreheads! They don't care, their stupid!"

I'm not totally sure, but I think not killing them makes your alignment go down.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

well, crap that would explain why I had a 25 in alignment before going in their basement, and now I have an 18 alignment.....sh*t.

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

whats wrong with magnus?

i've found that giving magnus some darwven snuff brings his reaction towards you up so he will rejoin you because he likes you.

5. Milo

Milo New Member

That's true, mrnobodie, but that won't work in Bryant's case. You have to follow dialogue options to give Magnus the snuff. You can't just put it in his inventory. Bryant's not even getting the option.

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

good point, but i've always gotten the option when he's refused to rejoin me

7. Milo

Milo New Member

Hmmm... maybe Bryant's not getting the option because he doesn't have any dwarven snuff on him?

It's something to try, I guess. Buy some dwarven snuff and see if you get any extra dialogue options. Or see if you get the option to give it to him before you tell him to wait. Maybe if you raise his reaction a little before asking him to wait, then he'll rejoin you.

It's something to try at least.

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Milo, what if I go back to the Schuylers and kill them with Magnus? (Since magnus wasn't with me when I agreed with them) Do you think he may wait for me then?

9. Milo

Milo New Member

It's possible. Just save your game to a new slot and give it a try. It couldn't hurt. They deserve to die anyway.

Our Host!