What about this Torian Kel fellow?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elrond, Sep 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Elrond

Elrond New Member

When exploring the Ancient Temple, I found 2 keys. One leads to Derian-Ka library, another -- to Torian Kel's chamber. This Torian Kel is supposed to be revived by you from the undead, after what he potentially becomes your follower. Well, it seems that in the thick of battle I missed something. I mean, eather I killed this fellow (it's so damn hard to tell one zobmie from another!), or just overlooked him.

I'm just curious -- did anybody find him, revive him and make him follow your character?

2. Razorgrin

Razorgrin New Member

I raised him, yes, but when I offered to let him join me, he made some nasty comment about my "moral virtues" insulting him (or something to that effect...you need to be fairly evil before he'll join you and I was at 100 Alignment when I met him), so I killed him. ::shrugs:: You do find his Ancestral Sword in the Void, though. I'm vaguely curious as to what happens if you've got him with you when you kill the Bane of Kree.

3. Elrond

Elrond New Member

But where was he? And was he animated, or just a pile of bones? I just want to know, how didn't I notice him when I was in his room? I remember, there actually was a walking skeleton, but he attempted to attack me and Sogg crushed him with a single hit. Is there any way to avoid conflict with him? Anyway, maybe I even wasn't in his room, and it was JUST a room? How do you tell whether it's Kel's room or not?

4. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Well, I have replayed that part. As I enter the room, this "crumbling skeleton" attacks me straight off. Why? Razorgrin says, he was at 100 alignment. Currently I'm aligned 0, so it shouldn't be a matter of "goodness" or "evilness", I think. I tried to dominate his will, or resurrect him after he was killed by my followers. Nothing works. What do I do?

5. BlueDEvil

BlueDEvil New Member

Maybe you have stolen the idol of Kree? All barbarians hate you after that. Couldn't free that woman on Isle of Despair because of that. Maybe start as a good alignment character? Thieves underground members automatically attack me when I play with son of a hero as the background. I have seen both scenarios but never in the same game.

6. Elrond

Elrond New Member

Women on the Isle of Despair attacked you because you forgot to put a white scarf on your forehead, which should be given to you by the woman you are to rescue -- it is a secret sign. I killed ALL the barbarians of Kree, but I still could fulfill that Women's Camp quest. And besides, I don't think some crumbling skeleton is actually aware, what have I done in my life (unless it doesn't affect my reputation). Peace!

Our Host!