Weekly Update #14

Discussion in 'Vampire Discussion' started by Hollywood, Jul 19, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

First off I would like to apologize for this being a bit delayed. My computer got the virus bug and it’s been a real pain getting back to speed. In other sad news to report Bloodlines will unfortunately not be shown at San Diego Comic Con this year as previously announced. We will be at Gen Con Indy at the White Wolf booth in August so make sure to catch us there.

So without further delay here is what Leon had to say…

1) Will vampires be able to climb outside structures, enabling them access to the rooftops of the city? How about climbing walls or walking on ceilings?

You will not be able to climb sheer walls and the outside of buildings – the only time you will be able to access rooftops is if there are ladders or specific instances we’ve set up to allow it. And there is no walking on ceilings or walls.

I think some people have gotten the idea about climbing walls or walking on ceilings from a screenshot we released showing what appeared to be a Nosferatu walking on the ceiling of a room (or was it a wall?). This shot was taken from a Malkavian Mansion in the game that was built to mirror the insanity of its owner; hence some of the rooms are built upside down, among other weird architectural decisions...

2) Troika has said that there will not be coteries in Bloodlines but my question is what else besides dialogue can we expect from NPC’s?  Will there ever be times where they help us out in combat-like situations?

There will be a few instances of NPC’s helping you out in combat situations, but they will be rare. We really wanted to focus on the solitary, lonely existence of a fledgling vampire in the World of Darkness.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I have a question for next time: Do all the women have DD size breasts and do they all touch their breasts during the game?

So far I've seen a video that shows a woman touching her breasts suggesting the cliched "Perhaps there's something I can do for you?" and photo's of that woman outside that club who seems to be exactly the same, in both nature and bust-size.

Oooh! ... and is there any nudity? ... and can I have sex with them because that's what I really want.

More seriously, in a couple of instances, the big-titted female NPCs hit on the player. If I play as a female vampire, do they hit on me as well or have they taken player gender into account? Actually, can I play as a female Vampire?

Our Host!