Virgils cheat question

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by ConjurerDragon, Mar 16, 2021.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Member Supporter

In my current game as a techno-dwarf I have amassed a ton of junk from barrels and trash bins.
    Just not the junk I would need - when I find broken flintlocks the metal tube is surely missing, when I have revolver parts no revolver chamber can be found...

So I wanted to cheat myself a few of those items that I lack and canĀ“t find.

I started Arcanum factory (as I have no idea how to get the protos ID of an item else) and there the revolver chamber is "15079". So I started the game, equipped the one ring, talked to Virgil and entered
    15079 in the last of his cheats - and nothing happened or appeared.

What am I doing wrong here?

2. Barabbah

Barabbah Member

You should try to contact Drog himself. AFAIK he usually can be found on the Arcanum Discord channel or on RPGCodex.

3. FilthyJack

FilthyJack Member Supporter

If you are asking Virgil to spawn a proto ID, then maybe it failed because you need to add 20 to the number you see in Arcanum Factory (descriptions ID are -20) so if the description says 15079 then the proto ID is 15099, hope this helps even if it's a little late.

There is also a field called "proto id" in all Arcanum Factory editors which shows the exact number.

You could also add the desired item directly to a shop or custom background if you are starting a new game.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
Our Host!