Virgil VS Zen-Virgil

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Oracle, Oct 4, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. SirGarrickStout

SirGarrickStout New Member

2. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Lie to the government and you won't know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, 9/11 could actually be a conspiracy, haven't you guys've seen the conspiracy videos on Google Video?

4. SirGarrickStout

They say that the Thailand tsunami was a test of a North American new weapon of mass destruction.... :roll:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or that creepy thing about aliens on the FBI site!

6. Xz

Yes I've seen the videos and they're full of bullshit 'facts'...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, you must agree to me that it's a bit strange- Bush had only been the president for just some months when that occured.

8. SirGarrickStout

9. Xz

No, I must not, because that's not strange at all, the fact is that Al Quaida don't give a shit about who the president is. They want to spread fear throughout the western world so that we'll stay the hell out of their countries. That doesn't really work of course, but it's still what they want and they're not going to change their tactics until they get what they want.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am really sceptic to this so called Al-Quaida, do they even exist, or is it just something that Bush made up to gain popularity to his "war against terror"?

11. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

How big of a fucking moron are you, really?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None, and I'm sure that many people around the globe is sceptic to this Al-Quaida thing as I am.

13. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

The leaders on the middle east usually declare war on america in every half minute. America could have started a war at any time if they wanted to.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, that's true, but still they don't have the rights to declare war just like that on a foreign country.

15. Xz

But the middle eastern leaders do?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's their culture, they're arabs! Islam and Allah, it's simply their culture.

17. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Then let's create a new country with a brand new culture in the middle of Europe :)

My suggested aspects are:
    - free beer
    - cannabis is legal
    - two hours of anime every day is compulsory. free acccess to every anime ever made.
    - organized religion is banned. other than that, nobody gives a shit what delusions do you have about which deity. (needless to say, playing music at stations and proselytization are considered organized religion)
    - five hours of torturing Brees and Van Strans every day. participation results in tax allowance.

Who's in ?

18. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

19. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I'm in and before anyone else does I nominate myself as Emperor.

And Bree, are you aware that Al Quada (I spelt that wrong didn't I) was known to exist and also carried out attacks YEARS BEFORE Bush was President?

20. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter how you spell it. Fox News spelled it El Kaida or something stupid like that for months. And they called Iraq, "Aye-rock". I mean, that's how they said it. They were fortunate enough to be literate and capable of finding a country in Mesopotamia on the map.
    We put those fuck-nuggets in power. And then, when their heads got big enough, they turned around and tried to blow up the WTC in the early 90's. They succeeded in 2001, but who's counting, right? The douchebags had to use two fucking airplanes. They had no idea that the towers would collapes, because none of them were engineers, or metallurgists.
    The whole conspiracy video on 9-11 is a poorly founded farce.
    No wreckage around the Pentagon? Bullshit! In one of the photos they use, there's warped aluminum FROM A FUCKING AIRPLANE all over the lawn surrounding the Pentagon. The photo they use to describe how it was a cruise missile was taken fom the inside, after the wings had been knocked off by the reinforced concrete. Don't give me any crap about the pentagon being "made to withstand such an attack". If anything weighing in excess of 500 pounds (or less, I don't know) hits a wall moving at over 500 miles per hour, it's going to leave a hole. In this case, a hole that's nearly 200 feet wide.
    So, Bree, shut the fuck up and learn what happened before you start spouting bullshit like my own country's government killed 3000+ citizens, destroyed billions of dollars of its own economical infrastructure, and fired a missile currently worth over $1 million US at its own military command center. Shut the fuck up.

Our Host!