The weirdest conspiracy theory I've ever seen.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Aug 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Yes, I see that. Well, nothing to do about it...

...'cept, why didn't the mods close it when it started to have spam? :-?

I guess things were boring here...

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I have a really stupid sounding question. What the hell is IRC? Everyone says IIRC, and IRC, but I never figured out wtf it means. Can someone help?

I don't like dissections either, it's stupid to think that if we already know what's in a frog we have to kill more, just to make sure we know. The damn things haven't changed lately, it's not like you'll find a new organ in a fucking bio class. Stupid science teachers.

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

http://www.mirc.com/ <---- this is IRC, i'm not sure how to connect to the unnoficial T-A channel though... do i just type #arcanum? whats all that other stuff back on the main T-A page supposed to mean?
    i mean here ---> http://www.terra-arcanum.com/council/logs.php whats all that server and port jazz about?

p.s. i feel really bad, we missed the one month anniversary of this thread and we didnt do anything to celebrate!

<edit> ok i figured out how to change the server and port thingys but i couldnt connect... any help would be appreciated...

4. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

yea... heh... frogs can be pretty fun though.... example: in the 7th grade we cut up one of da little fellows and a friend "borrowed" the spleen from it, and put it in someone's milk at lunch when they weren't looking.... then we dared them to chug the milk... :D :D :D then we mentioned the frog spleen.... :lol: and I currently can't connect to that mirc.com or whatever it is, so I'll give it a try later.... oh, by the way, I retract my last statement, I'm not going to go away, sorry, I'm just gonna sleep with a knife in my bed with me (ref to diff convo)

(Thou shalt spell correctly, or I will edit your posts. And I won't be helpful next time either - Jarinor)

5. Canis

Canis New Member

First two morons who help Sleek find ANY of the Arcanum channels each win a boot up the ass. Not that I frequent the channels myself, but it's just the principle of the thing.

Sleek, just go troll with your minions in some furry chat room and be done with it. Who knows, you might pick up a new hobby!

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

heh, i love you too canis. at least i have minions and not herpes.

oh wait, i have neither so i guess you're the richer of the two of us...

either way, i dont claim to have minions etc. why exactly am i such a villain in your perception of reality?

<edit> uh oh! i found em! sucks to your ass-mar canis!

well, no i dont really mean sucks to your ass-mar, i love you canis, no matter how you hurt me i love you <sob>

may be i'll start posting in arcanum inn just to show you how much i love you

7. Silvio-Arjunza

can somebody give meh a link to the Arcanum Inn, or any other IIRC that's hosted, or frequented by this board members?

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

arcanum inn is a board on ign.com, irc is a chat program. you can find all of the mirc stuff you need to know on the main terra-arcanum page.[/url]

9. Silvio-Arjunza

thanxz for the low-down, but the URL didn't work... though I suppose I can find it on my own... :)

Our Host!