The Orcs Attack!!

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey everyone, my Arcanum is back up, and I can now mod once again. Unfortunately, I am getting bored with this idea and I'm not sure I'll stay with it.

Snobothehobo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll save you! Bumdunanaa

*bumdanana* (Orc sweeps in and grabs an NPC and swings out)

"I'll save you!" you say. An ordinary man, a strange man, a lonely man, a man in a city in which you grew up in. Today, your fate changes!

You chase after the orc, you find a rock and throw it at him. Surprisingly, it's a direct hit! He tumbles over and drops the NPC. THe NPC thanks you, and (If Female gives you a kiss and invites you over later...*click click*) walks off, leaving you a handsom reward
    (*coughRunawayhandsomcough*). An onlooker, a half-orc rushes over to the orc to look at his ancestor. THen he looks at you, and is totally mad at you. He lunges on you and attacks you.

After killing him, you find out he works for (" Orcs-R-Us ") an under-ground evil movement of Orcs, trying to take over Human society.

In the middle of the night, in your hotel room, another orc tries to kill you. But someone rushes in and shoot the Orc down before he gets to you. Then, you meet (" My mom! Say hello mamma!... ") a friend. Who will ultimatly help you on your quest. Who is he? He is...Uhh...Virgo! Virgo knows all about the Orc movement, and is with a small OverGround group called Varco Light trying to stop them!

Blast your way through explosive non stop Orc assasinations! Fight your way to Man-Kinds safety! Ensure the survival of this very race!

Uhhh, the middle part is up to you...Ok, bye bye now...

-RunAwayScientist (Have money....Got Chicks...Applies to some)

Our Host!