The new guys strikes back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by itachi988, Aug 29, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

The sooner people stop pointing out the holes in Gross' scheme, the sooner we all get to live in his brave new world. And the sooner you'll get your fancy new titles & positions.

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, 1.1 billion people is a high number. And those are just the Catholics. You've seen the pie chart as well, so you know that there are more Christians than Muslims or Hebrews or anyone.
    The only holes I see in my master plan are the ones to be filled.

3. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Don't mind me - I'm just jealous because I haven't been offered a cushy job yet.

4. Grossenschwamm

Hey, you can be my Secretary of Defense!
    I don't mind if people find problems with my schemes, just as long as they don't interfere. Besides, if I'm overly biased in my machinations, it's not like I have the means to get anything rolling.

5. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I'm better at offense. If you want to get bogged down in a Russian invasion and eventually forced rearwards in a gruelling winter campaign, I'm your field marshal!

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

My only conditions: I retain all media control, I'm taking complete authoritative control of Greenland, Northern Canada, and Siberia, and I want to convert the economy of at least one small country over to a fruit standard, if for no other reason than that would be pretty funny.

In exchange for fulfilling my conditions, I'll lend you some of my new Dolo-Tanks. In case you need a visual, mix one part dolomite with one part tank. Then shake vigorously until everything you don't like dies.

7. Grossenschwamm

I like how you think, Blinky. You've got a deal.

8. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Gross, you can have,say, ten thousand ninja-spiders if you want. They'll arrive tomorrow.

Just because I like you ^^ (don't attack Sweden!)

9. Grossenschwamm

Hey, you've got nothing to worry about. Thanks for the spiders! Nothing like a poisonous, eight legged master of ninjitsu to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies.

10. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Espescially when they all do the Kage-bunshin no Jutsu, and become a hundred thousand or so (shadow cloning). And you're welcome; just make sure not to mess with Sweden, 'cause then those spiders just might turn on you...

11. Grossenschwamm

Hey, I've got no problems with Sweden or its people, just as long as they keep their hands off of my biscuits.

12. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

*swipes a biscuit when Gross's back is turned*

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

*puts away box of poisoned biscuits before anyone else decides to steal any*

I think Gross was saving those for someone.

14. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

As long as it's not cheese, I don't care about it :)

15. Grossenschwamm

That may hurt your chances of becoming my Secretary of War. See what I did there?

16. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

No, what?

(And I a: thought the deal was Secretary of Offense; b: am not a true Swede - so I'm not sure the biscuit ban applies to me.) *I think he'll fall for that clever shyster-style argument*

17. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Ok, guys, and Gross especially. Offer you genuine Russian Great Secret (to be exported to any city from Moscow, Tverskaya street 49 :roll: ), allowing you to win any war with 1000 war instruments (such as guns, knives etc.), 1000 liters of vodka and -40 C winter. Made in 1413 year, garanty up to 2200. Suggest you will offer me control of province of Russia (From Eastern Prussia to Ural Mountains. Blinky's control of Siberia lasts the same). Sincerely yours.

18. Grossenschwamm

Well, making you the Secretary of War pretty much labels you as the offensive head of the country. You could, in your spare time, erect defensive measures, but I'll just have my Secretary of State do most of it.
    As for the biscuits;
    [img=http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1302/biscuitsgf3.th.jpg]
    None shall touch the biscuits of Grossenschwaum, save Grossenschwaum himself.
    Oh, and, Russia, along with its outlying territories (except for Siberia), is all yours, Sofokl.

19. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Just you wait, the very moment you put those biscuits underground I shall claim them with my universal mining rights.

20. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I guess biscuits would be the primary resource of new era. More ecological comparing to petroleum.

Our Host!