"The Evil Walkthrough" is it to late for me?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Darkwalker, Aug 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Greeting fellow adventurers, I have been attempting to access the Denerholm pits via the entrance on the outskirts of town to no avail. It is my understanding that as part of said walkthrough entrance is part of the storyline. My problem is I have just returned from the Isle of Despair and have been playing a neutral character. So before I commit myself needlessly to the path of evil and complete dissapointment, is it to late to become engrossed in this storyline? I'm sure the wealth of knowledge that is Tera Arcanum will be able to help and I eagerly await any reply.

2. Menkhur

Menkhur New Member

I tried that too, but decided that it is part of a LINEAR plot instead of a FREE-ACTION plot.

There are some things you can do at any given point in time during the game. Yet there are others that depend on you having completed another quest to be able to do them.

Also, in most RPG games, you ALWAYS go back to locations you thought you didn't need to.

So...
    Continue playing and don't worry. You can always switch alignment at any point in the game.

Being good is easy in this game. Being bad must be easier. I also noticed you can go bad and then move back to good over time.

3. xento

xento New Member

You dont have to be evil to enter the pits. Just wait until it is time to go to Vendigroth, and then get the guards near the pits mad so they throw you in.

Our Host!