The Cumbrian War

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Ferret, Jun 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ferret

Ferret New Member

[OOC]
    I PMed you with the basic storyline. Read the last page or two though, just so you get a good idea of the recent events. Mark/Jaden is still with the army and Maniac and Rosie.

Good to have you back DoS.
    [/OOC]

It's been two days now, and still no word. I hope the pigeon made it - not even that has made it back. I wonder if they're following it?

There's been no change in my situation. That man must be negotiating with his superiors. I hope they don't have anyone on the inside in Caladon, or my ruse will surely fail.

[There is a knock on the cell door, and a small plate in the bottom slides open. A plate of dried meat jerky and a mug of cloudy-looking water is pushed through, and then plate shut behind it.]

This had been my standard rations - a paper mug with stagnant water and stale meat. No cutlery.

I wolf down the water and gnaw on the meat. It's barely satisfying, but it's better than nothing.

I move back to my corner, to keep an eye on the window. I sit there.... waiting.

2. Notharah

Notharah New Member

[ooc] well this one just has to live again [/ooc]

as the dwarf ran off I observed the situation... the prisoners were all agitated and pleased at the same time...
    After an hour when my fatigue had returned I told Amohl and Mercren to wait a moment as I teleported the whole group to Caladon... said goodbey and went straight back... Luckily I could teleport back as I still knew the location as a picture in my mind.

Amohl was very anxious to go and so we set off... but not too fast as Amohl wanted to track down the hiding place of the dwarves...

we marched on steadily

[ooc] ok... I know it's not long... but this has to be started up again... it's taking too long [/ooc]

3. Tyran

Tyran New Member

OOC/ Wow, eight pages? After redaing through all of your post I am suprised that the fanfic I abandoned a while back has become so popular. Though I will not be posting on this particular thread again I plan to begin writing for the House Of The Lords again. So I greet you all again and happy trails. /OOC

4. Notharah

Notharah New Member

[ooc]huh... me not know you.... you be from before crashy thing? (sorry 'bout that) [/ooc]

5. Tyran

Tyran New Member

OOC/ I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't as even the last time I was here I only wrote about 16 posts for this forum. As for the "crashy thing" jugding from the fact that I have no idea what you speak of, I would say yes I am. Check the first post of this thread to see a sentence or two more on who I am. /OOC

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

[OOC]Just popping in with a thief character.[/OOC]

In Caladon, a sneaky thief was running away from some thieves when he ran into.....

A bullet!

He died. That was the end of that character. The guards chucked his corpse into the water and carried on as usual.

[OOC]Just popping out again.[/OOC]

Our Host!