The Adventures of Bush, pt. 47 - Freudian Slippin'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Settler, Aug 6, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You're right, the American Colonialists have fucking kicked everyone's ass.

Fuck the jews, wheres my wig?

The members of our conspiracy (and obviously the winning one) fucking invented electricity dude, how do you compete with that? Thats right, you can't, why? BECAUSE WE"LL FUCKING ELECTROCUTE YOUR ASS! Electricity detonates bombs, we fucking win. Electricity powers the circuits that guide missiles, we fucking win. Elecricity powers the magnets that scan your MasterCard as you swipe it through the gas pump's magnetic strips, we fucking win.

Theres no point in talking about zionists, because we vote our conspirators into power every year. We keep our conspirators in power by caring what they have to say. We maintain their conspiracy by pretending Top Secret means we don't need to know, because if we re allowed to know, then our neighbor is allowed to know, and he or she might be a fucking terrorist. We let them make us so afraid of everything else, that we're blind to their evils, and shun their virtues. We tell ourselves that we vote based on morals, we vote based on ideals, but in truth we vote for the people that will either let us maintain our enormous cash flow from destitute countries, or for the people that will increase our personal cash flow and we tell ourselves that we do this because our candidates uphold our mistaken beliefs. Those American Colonialists were some great conspirators, they set up a conspiracy that even the participants are blind to, because they make no conscious decision to be a part of it. American voters are members of a conspiracy of human greed, human fear, human desire for a holy meaning to it all, and human nature.

Fuck our conspiracy theories, we're the conspirators.

2. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First Zionist try every trick in the book to created touble between the Turkisk Empire and Europe. One of the Britch PM try to get the foreign ministry to open than counlor office in Jerusalem to protect the Jew liveing there from being mistreat by the Moslum. The Ministry said no way as the Jew where well treat by the Moslum in Jerusalem. That PM was than Zionist who lost. Israel will disappear soon from the map. The British dipl visit Jerusalem very few month than saw no problem talk to the jew hear no problem.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

We are loseing control of Iraq to the Freedom fighter of the Iraq Resistance Movenment. There are Cities off limit which our military cannot enter. The puppet government we put in charge have no popular support of the Iraq people than is total depend on America troop to stay in office. If America Troop where to leave the puppet government would fall apart than fall. America would become than Islamist nation as people in america
    are slowly getting tried of our debase moral you see in our moive and tv shows. I donot see too many moive or tv shows as I think they are not worth watching. In Afghanistan thing are even worst as we donot have than enough troop there. The puppet there are very worry as they know if NATO Troop leave with America troop they are dead puppet.

The real military advisor that fought in real war told Bush to not invade Iraq that we will have big problem. Instead Bush listern to the NEOCON who where draft dodger from the Vietman War. Those terror alert are so politcal that I refuse to follow then. There was than Chinese General who wrote abook on the Art of War who said than a situral like this the best cource is to commit you make than fuck up mistake than pull your men out, the men will respect you more for this. America will rather have thousand wounded and killed to avoid saying we fuck up make than mistake.

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Go back to Afghanistan, towel-head.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

It's not my theory. What you fail to realize is that there is a difference between this one and others like alien mind control, microsoft breeding 2 ton hamsters to use as modern war elephants and elvis being a woman.

Instead of putting on your great helm of ignorance +2 take the time to look some of it up.

Hell, even Arcanum is an example... The gnomes in the game represented jews. Yes, those guys who all dressed nice and had cash, controlled Tarant and were responsible for the half ogre thing. Now this is something that anyone who played Arcanum should know.

One thing that I haven't mentioned was the fact that democrats in america endorse the jew cause. I read somewhere that funding under democratic rule for Israel is much bigger, and Al Gore's pick for vice pres was a jew.(Lieberman?) I really don't feel like looking into all of this.

This is just a debate, personally, I don't have anything against jews, I don't have anything against anything until it starts to have a direct negative effect on my well being.

7. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

Gee, Charles, I didn't know that Bill Clinton was the founder of Islam!!! I didn't think he was pure enough for that. He's such a scumbag that I don't think the Moslems would allow him in their religion - not even as badly as they have perverted it from the original religion taught by Mohammed.

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

9. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Wow, that is pretty sketchy. If it's based on fact. I need more information before I'm going to buy into it, though.

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I'm guessing the author's aim was to kickstart your brain. We, the public, mainly eat up what our authorities tell us. We don't bother to check the facts, we lack the time and why bother? We trust them. After watching the vid, you start thinking, doubting. And that's the point, some strong points are presented, with good visuals and music. All in all, it's a powerful package that works. After that, using simple logic, putting two and two together, do you still believe that flight 77 really crashed into the Pentagon? I don't think you can be given more facts, as the vid closes with the FBI basically wiping out all means of attaining more material. What really picks my brain now is what really happened to flight 77? Where did they go?

11. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

The flip side of all this is that some people, when presented with a flashy video package like that, will instantly change their opinion and start believing in the conspiricy. The lesson is, always test and research before coming to an opinion about things this important.

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Yeah well, labelling it as yet another conspirecy theory and thus dismissing all the facts presented is disturbing. Provide better points that prove that it was indeed a boeing crash and we can have a discussion. (other than cnn and the pentagon said so)

History is full of mind control by some media or another. Desert Strike or Operation enduring freedom are just two examples of brainwashing the public into believing that something happened or what not that hasn't. Democracy is a really cool goverment, but without the public's backing you ain't gonna make war on anybody.

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This book is read by very general today. He sent many pages on when not to fight and when to fight. He won very war he fought in durning the three kingdom peroid of China history. We are in a no win situralion in Iraq and Afghanistan where we are loseing man for no reason and no gain.

China is following his advise so they can rerclaim Taiwan. They are claim dipl support from other nations and isolation Taiwan from dipl support of other nation.

14. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Didn't notice this bit before... You're talking about Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" right? From what I gather, he didn't only write about tactics and such, he wrote that correct intelligence information about a country you're about to go to war with is required to wage a succesful one. Not the mind control crap America has been doing.

Fact A = We need to capture Saddam and disarm Iraq because Hussein will use weapons of mass destruction on the world.

Fact B = Inspectors found no evidence of it, however, due to lack of "cooperation" Iraq was attacked.

Fact C = To this day, no weapons of mass desctruction have been found despite full access to information and territory.

Now I'm not going to make judgments on how the Iraqi people really feel about being "liberated" because I'm not there, and the only real way to find out is to live there, but Iraqi freedom fighters have significant backing from the people of Iraq. There wouldn't be any otherwise.

Remember the movie called Starship Troopers? The world people lived in that film was really warped, my brother read the book that expanded on things that the movie missed out on, one of those things was that voting for leaders was not anonymous, when a said leader is elected and proceeds to do things that don't turn out so well, you will be held responsible in some way. It would be funny if that was actual reality. Although the UK does come closer to it than America for sure, as Tony Blair has to deal with a whole bunch of angry people questioning his motives and intelligence behind the invasion.

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Another fun aspect of Starship Troopers was that only members of the military re allowed to vote.

Anyway, the think the biggest flaw in our war on terror is that we're not actually targeting terrorists, we're targeting oil producing countries, and countries on the cusp of nuclear development. If we were fighting terrorism, we'd be after Chechnia (spelling?) and the IRA, and other actual terrorist groups.

The theory of a zionist conspiracy is helped (in my sarcastic opinion) by the fact that the first 2-3 hours of the republican convention were devoted to Palestinian bashing, and Jew-endorsed conservative groups, but I really just write that off to conservatism inherent in every ancient religious movement. The theory of a zionist conspiracy just makes no sense, and if there is a zionist conspiracy, I'm not afraid of it, they've had plenty of time, (thousands of years) and nothing has really happened. I'm safe either way.

16. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Are you waiting for the big bang? Or for CNN to announce that "The jews have taken over, have a nice day"? The whole point of this thing is that the rule is over the economy. Here's an interesting quote I posted some time ago:

In Poland, a right wing political party which used to be in power a couple of years ago is responsible for bringing Poland to near poverty. 95% of it are jews. All the newspapers are in possesion of jews. All of them. And a couple of months ago there was a scandal involving a bid on one of the biggest tv stations and it was almost bought out.

If you need an in-your-face bitch slap to notice what's going on then you need to seriously wake up and smell the coffee.

17. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

This conversation seems to dissolved into shit throwing, so I thought I'd pop in and say what I think. Right wing politicians are usually rich and screw people over. It's the same thing here except they're christian and not jewish. It's extremely easy to see connections that don't exist, and I think thats what this conversation is becoming. Of course there are powerful people who can use their positions to get what they want. They may or may not be jewish. And if they are, I doubt that every jewish person is in on this one.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

That is what I said afew Rabbic's I know donot like what afew jew are doing with their power and influence as it can backfire an harm the wider jewish community which lost 6 million jew along with the other 6 million that die in Hilter death camp. They are afraid that this time the Jewish people will be wipe out, than other myth not all Jews support Israeli polcys.

19. Sinbad

Sinbad New Member

I think you may be over-generalizing a LOT, Snowy. If you take a good, unbiased look at the politicians in the US, a good percentage of the liberal Democrats are also quite wealthy, if not stinking rich - look at the Kennedy family as a good example, then take a good look at how they got that money. A lot of those same liberal Democrats seem to have just as little real concern for the true needs of the AVERAGE American as the worst of the right wing politicians.

BTW, if I have you thoroughly confused about my political afiliation, that's good because I believe strongly that every person should evaluate each and every candidate on their own individual merits. Personally, I would like to see the party system abolished because I think it is hurting this country more than it is helping it. There will always tend to be liberal and conservative politicians, but organizing them into parties has just put us in the situation where many people follow their party instead of thinking for themselves. Americans need to wake up and start thinking about who they are electing.

Jinxed, the whole point behind Robert Heinlein's book Starship Troopers government system was to try to get Americans to wake up and take a good look at where our system is going and to see what he felt they should be doing instead. He was a very outspoken, very loyal American who had very strong vviews on what our government should and should not be doing. If you are not an American, you may not have the cultural background to fully understand some of the references in his books, so they may seem a bit strange to you.

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It you are going to have parties in your government either have more than 2 or have a parliament form of government.

Our Host!