Tech Ingredients - redux - (Still spoily)

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Oyarsa, May 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

Finally got my hairy little toes out of the crash site and around the populated demo area. Aside from some guy you're not supposed to find near the mountains in the demo area I think everything and everyone is covered here.

So, you've gotten to Shrouded Hills and you just need to know what's about?
    -> Go to the shed next to Slim's and get some Monroe's Cleaner.
    -> Go to the phantom villager's cabin. In the barrel is liquid soap and charcoal (x3). If you kill her her corpse yields nothing.
    -> Ristezze's barrel has revolver parts and charcoal (x2).
    -> Lloyd's barrel has a thermometer, charcoal (x3), spike, metal shavings.
    -> Percival Toone's trunk has copper ring, fancy ring, camphor (x2), aqua vitae (x2), coins~125, fine steel dagger. His corpse and his guard's yield nothing.
    -> Small house near Toone's has a locked dresser with ammonia, copper ring, healing salve, & ~37 coins.
    -> Sheep barn (Tim's favorite hangout) has liquid soap and fertilizer (x3).
    -> Doc's barrel (ratroom) has thermometer, magnesium, capacitor, coca leaves (x2), migraine cure (x2), blood pills.
    -> Lukan's barrel has coins, revolver parts. He and his goons yield the bridge key, large leather armour (x2).
    -> Temple (various storage spots) has tobacco (x3), magnesium (x3), robes, ammonia (x2).
    -> 3 Bed house (guard barracks?) near Doc's & Ristezze's has arrows, bullets, and sword hilt.
    -> Bank vault has metal plates (x2), hilt, watch, electrolyte solution, 500 coins. (haven't cracked the safe so I'm assuming only the 500 soins are in there.

The Toone Mine:
    -> scattered on the floor: iron ore (x4), steel (x2)
    -> Barrel 1: lantern
    -> Toone room: Bessie's boots; crate is random.
    -> Barrel 2: coins, heal potion
    -> Magick chest: random
    -> Mine cart (same room as magick chest): either hexed dagger or random.
    -> Big Spider room: dynamite, special cogs.

Kill and loot?
    -> Farkhus: Arbalah's artifact, rustic finery (shack floor).
    -> Arbalah: cheap robes.
    -> SH shopkeepers: key and a lot of coins; store chests give randomized store stock based on that days wares.
    ->Doc Roberts: axe, enchanted sword, revolver, bullets; depends on when you kill him in relation to Bowen gang shootout.

Miss anything? Know what other corpses yield? Tasted better chocolate than El Rey? Put it up.

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

3. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

That information pertained to the demo. There was a villager missing artwork which resulted in a shadow on the gournd and massive slowdowns in gameplay.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Can the same item be found in the full version (knowing that you already played it)?

Our Host!