Something new in Acranum! maybe not...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Skre, May 14, 2021.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Skre

Skre New Member

Hello, i just registerd here because this site seems like one of alive about Arcanum:)
    So! Many years ago i started a simple experement, then i drop it, but a month ago i continued old game and finished it.
    My idea was - is there any additional plot twist if i will be just as Kerghan wants?
    So, i started the game with Harm spell and... I just killed every one in Arcanum. No speek, no reading, no allies - just a genocide. I had just 2 dialogues - first with Virgil and last with Kerghan (really cant remember if there was a Kerghan dialogue in middle of the game).
    I'm kinda sure that i killed every one...

Whats in the end? Seems like nothing:( i had same dialogue with Kerghan as allways and all the endings are on their place.
    I expected that Kerghan may welcome me as his comrade at our meeting and we will go further jumping and holding our hands together, but, no :)

Well, unfortunately, i can't kill him (i didnt expect to do it, so i did not prepared). But i still have a save before killing Nassreddin, so it is possible to check it :)

That's all till now folks:) Hope it was something no one tested before (and was fun for you to read), but if some one did - give me a link to read about it please!

And if u want more info - just reply in this thread, and i'll give it.

Some technical data:
    Arcanum 1.0.7.4 en without any additional patches.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  2. Barabbah

Barabbah Member

There is only one way to kill all Arcanum and that's joining Kerghan in the final dialogue. But I'm not sure if it works in the final official patch version since I never played without the UAP....

Our Host!