Solved Mouse problem.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Feb 7, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Unless I'm mistaken, it was the Disc Operations System, which was stolen from Apple. the .dll is true though, IBM is making good money off it... I can't find any reference to Amigira, though Amigia is a company, but they were founded in 1996. Oh, and get this, the company that made the Commodore-64... wanna guess thier name? Commodore! But what all of this has to do with DOS's stability issues, and your insistance that FO requires a Pentium 1 chip to play is beyond me. :)

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It was the Commodore Amiga that help IBM on they OS2. Down and dirty Disk Operation System was stolen by Microsoft and they didnot understand it entire working too well. When you steal other people work even it the legal system does nothing you paid than price. They have the graphic interface but not the engine unbeneat to run it correctly. The nice thing about the Amiga 500 was you can use both than window or command
    line interface to do your worked. Than Germany company is makeing Amiga computer to sell worldwide. Microsoft blame they window problen on computer gamer who still want to play they old games. First DOS was more stable than window 3.0, 3.1,3.2 and 3.3. Which tell me the graphic interface was the unstable element in the package.

3. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

...Maybe I'm reading your mangled attempt at English wrong, but from what I understand, that's basically what I said plus some history. Oh, and what does this have to do with your belief that playing FO requires a Pentium 1 chip?

Our Host!