Slogan of the day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wastelandhero, Aug 7, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Where's my claim to superior brainpower? I just said your attempt of humor didn't amuse me.

You must be a really sorry ass to have to bring up that real-life bullshit all the time. Something tells me that what you're saying is a wake-up call to yourself more than to others. You've just realized that you've thrown away so much precious time on the internet that you could've spent doing something better, or funnier, or whatever. Well, if that uninteresting crap is so important to you then why don't you go do it and stop coming back to the destructive intrabuttz? It's not like it needs you anyway, and you certainly don't need it to feel good (let alone survive). Or do you?

2. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

I didn't say you made the claim. You are so wrapped up in this that you are getting delusional. Just because this humor is not your cup of tea doesn't mean you get to be an asshole to those of us who find it funny.

Besides if I remember correctly you'all started out bashing Spiffy first for his supposed overuse of smileys. I was just voiceing about the direction the thread went.

No, I don't need this to feel good about myself, I am quite satisfied with where my life has taken me and where it may take me in the future. I am, however, quite intreged by the multitudes of people that feel they must berate people for some sort of self worth. I admit that some people deserve it, and they should get it. This, I feel was uncalled for, that's all.

If anyone else has anything to add that they feel is funny post it here.

I myself would take plesure in reading them, pictures are not required because it is more of a context thing than visual.

Our Host!