Silly Rabbits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eros Rex, Dec 10, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

See this is the reason that i find it hard to join communities. You try to have some fun and some clown (or rabbit in this case) has a bad day and feels they have a right to rip on you. I hate that cause when it comes to a war of words i am very hard to beat. I don't like or live to insult people because I don't need to put others down to make myself feel good.

But then some jerk has to hop along and put is furry cents in when it was not asked for or even needed. Then I feel self-rightous and post stuff like this. I will say this once rabbit. NO ONE forces you to read ANY post, I read a lot of silly posts and I leave them because what is silly to me may be entertaining to others. I do not like to judge people that i know nothing about because that is called ignorant.

So unless you like being insulted and you have a need to have others put you down I would humblely suggest that you simply ignore my posts. Cause as they say in NYC "Don't start nothin and there won't be nothin."

I kinda like this community and i would hate to be banded from it cause I felt the urge to tell you a few things about yourself. So leave me alone, find someone else to bother or insult and you will never have to worry about me clowning you in public like this again.

Thank You

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I had to delete my response since I wrote it before I read FLR's post, please accept my opologies. He has been given notice and I will be watching him closely

3. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FluffyLittleRabbit on 2001-12-10 04:37 ]</font>

4. Mael

Mael New Member

:peace: give it a reast man pls eros dont answer back so that this would end...

5. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

My, my, my you are a bitter little Troll aren't ya. Look Bugsy I don't care what you think your rights are. If you only live to be a pimple on someones elses butt it's your right.

my only point is that if my posts bother you so much then DON'T READ THEM! I am not sure what part of your furry little mind doesn't get this but i am sure it's the part that craves attention. So your little bunny butt's on a mission to stamp out posts that you don't like? Go for it dude cause your fur will fall out long before that happens!

So keep on insulting people for no good reason I am sure you get some kind of sick thrill out of it cause most psychos do. I guess it makes you feel smart or something (how STUPID).

6. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

I won't reply any more cause I just read Mael's post. I only hope that old bunny breath finds something that will breed with him soon, he needs a new hobby. "Fluffy little rabbit" to think a person with this kind of handle would have the NERVE to call someone else stupid!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eros Rex on 2001-12-10 03:13 ]</font>

7. FluffyLittleRabbit

FluffyLittleRabbit New Member

Eros have you seen Sammie White, the little halfling at the Tarant park? He gets a thrill insulting people too :p. As for me I rarely insult people(only on 2 topics, 1 on ur topic and another on some guy who asked where is Myrth), but I cant stand it when I see well, stupid posts. Also, I am not a rabbit. I am a human cause rabbits cant type so get that right too(Surely you know rabbits cant type).

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

[​IMG] If you can't stand stupid posts DON'T READ THEM. Save your complains to someone else, if I don't think they're stupid, they will stay

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You know who else get a thrill out of insulting people? loo...

Damn, where'd you find that "I'm with stupid" smiley Jinxed? I could have really used a "Stupid" smiley :smile:.

10. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

ahhhh the little carrot eater ain't so bad once you get use to him. Opps I'm not supose to post here no more :grin:

11. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I wasn't sure wether to add it or not since it won't be used all that much. just quote me and see the code, copy the code.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, you obviously have a lot of time on your hands Jinxed :smile:. If we find some cool smilies, will you upload them for us if they are appropriate?

13. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

if I become an admin yes, but for now I'm just a moderator

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Okay, I now plug for Jinxed to get admin status so he can upload smilies :grin:.

Our Host!