Sierra being sold.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Dec 12, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Charles is a man with a mission.

When he writes a post, just assume the following biases:

- 95% against USA
    - 80% against Western culture
    - 100% pro-Islam
    - 110% against relevancy and accuracy

Once you've compensated for those biases, his posts are no longer nonsensical, although they do remain full of shit.

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I was born with than speech problem than hearing lost, I have than hight IQ
    Than I than not fucked up. Than how do you know that I didnot prevented than nuclear war. Than I than thinking of converting to Islam. As I see than future in it. Than did you know that Pakistan have nuclear weapon since 1987 about 30 of them I believe. The reason that Bush doesnot want to take on North Korea is that North Korea has nuclear weapons already I
    believe betwween 20 and 30 already. Japon has than accient with some nuclear tech that kill then and that type of acciental only happen when working on nuclear weapon it happen afew year back. They where hit by massive radiation from handle uranium 235 that almost went supercritual by the tech trying to figuer out the actial critical mass which was never release to the general public they only release in phisic book than general
    number. Even if you use spy to find the critical mass you still need to do
    test where you slowly add more U-235 close together with than gierge counter showing you the increase activaly of the radialion. The purelity of the weapon grade material and what type of impureity are in the fissile material which can change the critical mass value. than regulate nuclear power plant tech wouldnot never be doing that type of test normal. They where working on less than 40 kg of U-235 which in afew second release over 1000 rad of radiation which is enought to kill you in 1 hour time with radiation sickness, while normal background radiation is between 1 and 2 rad depence where you on earth. I never worked on nuclear weapon but I read alots than figuer out alots.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There is no way the UN or anybody can stop the spead of nuclear weapon or
    missiles technology from other nations. There is nothing realy hight tech about this. Other nation have just as billiant sciencist and engineer as we do and their are younger than our. We donot have than enought aeospace engineer's to replace the want which are retirely soon than it take ten year of
    schooling in science and engineering school to train one.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The anti-missle system their are planning to built and deloy in two year time have sersious problem with it. First in these test they know ahead of time that
    than missile is comeing and at what time and what direction it is comeing from ahead of time. In real life you will not know this type of infro days ahead of time. You have time in the test to make sure verything is in tip top shape, which never happen in real life. They didnot test it against dumy warhead's yet which than attracker would use to fool your defence system. They have touble getting the booster rocket working without it blow up or haveing other failures.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Litcom have to rehire the orginal owner to run the supermarket for then afther three month. If you have the choise between 4 or 5 supermarker. Three or four of then are offering milk for one dollar per gallion and one of then is chargeing four dollar per gallion where would you buy your milk. Than
    good supermarket chain can sell 10,000,000 plus gallion of milk per week. No defence company sell 10,000,000 airplane or ship per week.

6. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

7. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I fail to see how a "speech problem" could make you use the word "than" in place of "a", let alone your great and obvious difficulty with finding the Edit button.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It can if your speech center in the brain is damage and plus I didnot start talking untril about 5 year old.

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Oohh..! Supermarkers! I like them. Good for writing.

Sorry, needed a post in here after my Merry Christmas got Vaulted. Plus it gives me a good 1950 round post number :)

10. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

Whats a Super marker look like? gold tipped but lets out whatever color you want it to be? why would you need 4 or 5? one should be enough if that's the case. :D

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I mean aplace you buy food at. It than very competive bussien with low profit margin on thing like milk 1/2 penny per gallon with hight volume like than well run supermarket chain selling easy 10 million gallon a week, which generate 50000 dollar profit / week on milk alone.

In the middle 1990's and late 1990's supermarket stock's were not the darling of wall street. Wall Street untril stock's of companies that have 30% to 40% profit growth per year. Then the internet bubble broke an we all know what happen to alot of these 30% to 40% yearly profit companies
    they went under. The tech sector and retail sector are heading south this year. The Supermarket's are the Darling of Wall Street again. So what it they are showning 3% to 5% yearly profit only, they are at least makeing
    money. Than remember everybody need to eat food.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I meant aplace you food at. It than very completive bussien to be in with low
    profit margine per iten of food, but very hight volume of sale / week for supermarket chain. Than Defense Conglomerates that sell warplane and warship to the military is in a hight profit margin per iten sold low volume bussien. They MBA mangerial where useing standard overprice practive that
    work with the government. So when they try to sell all food at 400% markup
    they ran into problem the buying public isnot going to pay four dollar for than
    gallon of milk back then , when there are place selling if at lower prices. You
    don't need to have than MBA to know that .

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I didnot post multiple times on purpose. There where popup ad that pop up than I didnot know it the message post so I hit the submit key again.

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Charles, you wrote four posts in a row before, and you've just done three consecutive ones. Can you PLEASE learn how to address more than one issue in every post?

Our Host!