Shellman's Mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Billy Markham, Aug 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. colonel_mortimer

colonel_mortimer New Member

Yes, umm yes, yes...just put the mod in the full games module folder. All weapons, armor, and skimpy clothing, should be equipable in the full. Except for cross dressing and half-ogres with handguns (hands too big :sad:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: colonel_mortimer on 2001-08-16 18:51 ]</font>

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Then heres a good question. Can women equip armor, like the leather armor in the mod. Are they force to dresses, specialty items(clothing built for them), and such. Or is it that women can equip almost any armor (that fits their size), and men are the only ones retricted. Just a thought that randomly poped in my head...

3. Aldin

Aldin New Member

Secret Cross dresser

I've had male characters wear women's boots so I presume there is no limitation on clothing by gender. OTOH, we do know that people react to you in part based on your clothing (or lack thereof :smile: )
    ~Aldin

4. colonel_mortimer

There is no art for women’s cloths on a man. Strav and Chud fought hard but to no avail. Boots do not change the art of the character. So I guess you can't wear women’s body clothes aka. dresses. :sad: :cry:

5. Skorpios

Skorpios New Member

Armour and crossdressing

Most armour is uni-sex - both women and men can wear it, although sometimes the women fill it out differently *g*

C'mon, can you see Shellman working on a game and letting them get away with no armour for the ladies? I don't think so!

The various 'social' types of attire are gender specific. Dresses are for ladies, smoking jackets are for men.

Hmmm, not sure if the top hat is male only or not...anyone for a 'Cabaret' mod???

6. Diemon

Diemon New Member

Could anyone please answer my question?

7. colonel_mortimer

I am lazy so this is a post of mine from the tarant daily board.

Download the mod, put it in the modules folder of the demo. Then start the demo like normal and go to options, change the module to the desired, one and create a character like normal. You will then start in the dungeon. All of the creatures have art that is in the demo also.

*hopes this helps*

8. Diemon

Diemon New Member

Ohh!! Thanks alot! And just HOW do i download the mod? The link in Shellmans article doesnt work.

9. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Our Host!