Saddam has been sentenced...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jungle Japes, Nov 5, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

You see.
    You my friend really are a fucking idiot.

2. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Your a dumbass, dont you know we installed him into power to fight Iran, after they took
    hostages and pissed us off? Or does you stupid short-sighted conspiracy not include relevant world facts?
    Go jump off a bridge already and save us the trouble of pushing you.

3. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

No.
    You don't understand.
    Saddam was put there to uphold Capitalist control of the country.
    He did that but only for a while.

As a reason to go to war i was said that Iraq was getting ready to invade Saudi Arabia. That was false.
    There were no soldiers massing on the Iraqi borders.

Another reason was that America believed that Iraq had chemical and biological weaponry. Like i said before, of course they believed that. They gave them the weaponry.

And as for your point about them "pissing us off". Are you really that unintelligent and small minded to believe that America went to War because they were pissed off?
    And why were they pissed off?
    Because Saddam was building a better Iraq. He was doing what America was doing in the begging of the 19 hundreds. He was enforcing a democracy onto the country. And as such, America didn't like that. Why?
    Because they would not benefit from it what so ever. America's goal for the last 20 years has been simply to increase the power and wealth of the so called benign American Empire. People who say the American Empire does not exist are simply in the dark and have made no attempt at actually researching this.

4. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Read up kid. America had its chance for a world-wide empire at the end of WWII and for the most part let it go right on by. Ever since then, even the territories we did retain, we've been letting go of if requested by the goverment of that area.

Granted, thanks in part to a lingering Cold War mentality, we still tend to act before thinking things all the way through, but by and large, Uncle Sam is willing to work with nations who seem to be trying to better themselves.

Too many times, the greedy, grasping animals who run those nations eagerly accept any and all help we offer, turn right around and scream bloody blue murder that the U.S. is the worst thing this world's ever seen.

Why don't you bellyache about a few of them for a while? Here's a name to start with: Ayatullah Ruhollah Khomeini. This back-stabbing son of bitch actually came running to America for sanctuary in the 70's after he pissed off the Shah one too many times.

5. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

You see this is how intelligent you are.
    You actually think im talking about this empire in terms of land ownership and territorial gains.

I was of course talking about how the U.S's capitalist's have gone to these underdeveloped countries and crippled them financially.
    The American Empire is an empire of money. Thats all it is is money.
    And America since 9/11 is a lot more well off. And will only get more and more and more wealthy.

YOU look it up.
    You do the weeks of research that i fucking have and then try and put a good argument across.

6. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Fuck you, Steampunk. I understood that he meant in the middle east. You fuckers ever heard of the United Arab Emirates? No? How bout Kuwait? Saudi Arabia? Kazakhstan? Still think that Iraq had the highest standard of living?

7. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Yes you fucking moron.
    Like i said.
    Look it up.
    Its a fact.
    A well known fucking fact.

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Wow. I totally had the wrong definition of a democracy.

I guess when the Iraqis "voted" for Saddam a few years back, and he got 100% of the vote, that was "democracy". And private enterprise really thrived under him as well.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Apparently not too well known, as you're the only one who's vomiting forth such drivel.

10. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Try to deny that the rich are making every possible effort to get richer?
    I'd be lying if I did.

That this "destructive" activity is limited to Americans? Even a casual listen to the news - assuming that you listen to (or read) news that isn't just a propaganda machine - should very quickly shake you of that delusion. Twenty years ago you would have been sniveling about the Japs.

Do yourself a favor - twenty or so years from now you'll be glad you did - step back, take a good hard look at both sides of any given story, get all available facts on the situation, then draw your own conclusions.

Hearing only what you want to hear, then assuming that's the only truth will very quickly have you going in the wrong direction.

I was a teenager in the 1970's - trust on the validity of that last part.

11. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Now you see.
    It is because all i have been watching and reading is mainstream news and media.
    Funnily enough it left me lacking. For instance, the whole, why did wtc7 building fall if it wasn't even hit by a jet? I wanted to know that. Then i looked at the other side and realized all was not as it seemed.
    Believe me, im not looking at this one sided. Im looking at this logically and factually.

12. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

13. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I wonder why the whole complex collapsed when the towers fell on top of it.

Its not America's capitalism thats cripples third world nations, thats the legacy of the European empires. The empires moved in stripped out the resources and suppressed the native inhabitants, stunting their technological development by controlling just how much education they got and what they were allowed to learn. Then they gradually left the colonies without putting stable enough government systems in place to enable the nations to catch up, instead they've been put in a situation where they are constsntly using their resources merely attempting to maintain some measure of stability.

If anything America has helped to resolve Europe's legacy to some extent. But people today don't acknowledge it because they don't see blaming now non existant empires as entertaining enough.

14. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

No. Building 7 was not crushed by the other fucking buildings.
    Yes, 3-6 were but 7 was to far away.

15. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

16. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

The so called fires underneath the Tower.
    Caused by what you may ask?
    Who knows.
    The highest temperature of which them flames could have burned is 1800 f.
    Everyone knows that the melting point of each one of the 47 high rise steel beams is around 2500 f. Tests have been taken. And bear in mind that that is in perfect conditions. Perfect conditions. The wtc7 nor any other of the building were perfect conditions. far from it. The amount of black smoke you saw coming from each building suggests that the fires were starved of oxygen and as such would reach between 1000-1300 maximum.
    And so the fire's causing the twin towers to fall which is the original statement put out in the 9/11 commission report. A lie.
    Also you might want to look at how each of the three buildings fell. Well, all three modeled a perfect controlled demolition. All three. Look at how each building fell in a symmetrical fashion in on itself. Look at how they all fell at free fall speed. Even if the commission's report about the Pancake effect theory held any truth whatsoever, then the buildings would have fallen much less smooth and a lot slower. Also, 47 high rise beams would have been left standing upright in the rubble. That was impossible.

Look at this.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 205&q=wtc7

Its the building seven falling coming down.

Then compare it with this.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... demolition

This is a controlled demolition.

You can even look at the Twin Towers themselves and what do you notice? The same fall pattern.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... s+collapse

As such, there was a lot more to the Twin Towers than most believe.
    Weather you think it was known about or even organized by the Bush administration is up to you. But by god, you tell me these buildings collapsed because of an aircraft flying into the top side of the building and i will just sit. And laugh. And cry.

17. reQuieM

reQuieM New Member

18. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Don't you just love conspiracy fans?

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i love that there is an entire website devoted to debunking 9/11 conspiracy theories.

20. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Whee, look at all that time wasted. All those characters typed in vain. Don't ya just love it?

Our Host!