Saddam has been sentenced...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jungle Japes, Nov 5, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Hanging him would make him than martry to his supporter in Iraq and around the world.

2. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

There is not so much his supporters, because:
    1. Shiits (comprising majority in Iraq and Iran) hate him for killing thousands on Shiits
    2. Kurds (about 5 millions in Iraq and 15-20 in Turkey) hate him for the same causes
    3. Western world is not supporting him at all
    Therefore, he would be a martyr only in Sunnit Islamic countries, primarily those with dicatatorship.

3. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Shit'n Kurds. Sounds like you need to visit a doctor.

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly.

5. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

What's wrong with Kurds, gentleman? :-? After I saw in one encyclopedia quite beatiful Kurdish girl, I have nothing against 'em.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You know you have to prove it, right? Show us the picture!

7. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

I would if I had not abandoned my scaner as happy-birthday present because I did not need it for a years. Anyway, Kurds comprise quite a large percent of Iraq population and can be considered as a distinct group.

8. Dark Elf

Media:
    That's when you go and buy a new scanner so you can show the purty picture to uncle Dark Elf like a good boy.

9. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Yes, Sir, I will do that, Sir!
    *Goes to find scaner but finds all computer shops closed cause it's about 18:00 in his timezone*

10. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Where the hell are you? I can buy computer parts at 23:00 if I have the inclination and I'm not in a major city.

11. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

That's the problem that you not live in major city. In not major city you can get anything through enormous numver of fellas knowing you, but in large you can get it only "through Christ that strengsness me". And, as you see, I have not much inclination. That was a command and I'm only a common soldier, Sir!

12. Vorak

13. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

Of course :D As a matter of fact, all shops, including commercial, tend to close 30 minutes before the closing time, though this don't seem to bring them any extra profit..

14. Dark Elf

Media:
    That's just plain retarded. I've often arrived at stores a few minutes after closing time and been able to buy what I wanted. Since most people are compulsive procrastinators like I am, the realway to maximize profits is to close after the stated closing time.

15. Vorak

The best way to maximise profits is to blackmail everyone into buying something by threatening to charge them with shoplifting if they don't.

16. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

You know.
    Many people don't know this.
    Bit you can look it up. Do your research and you will know.
    Saddam was put in power in Iraq by who?
    Why, the Bush administration of course.
    He was there little boy and they loved him.
    He abused the capitalist's system to the best of his ability and made a lot of money. He kept the countries Capitalist's very rich and kept the people very poor. Everything was perfect except for one thing. When America came over and said ok now we want everything (Such as Millions of Oil Barrels) without resistance Saddam actually thought, hey wait, that would destroy the very fragile but building economy that Iraq has. You know before the first America-Iraq war Iraq had the highest form of living in all of the middle east? They had democratic advances taking place that would in time, turn them from such a place of poverty to something more. Something a bit more powerful. Of course America didn't like this. That would be a problem in terms of how America was building there so called "Benign" Empire. And as such, they needed a reason to go to War.
    You know there was a poll released in America before talk of War was even started that asked the question "If iraq had any form of nuclear power would you support a War?" What they failed to mention was that the ONLY. The only worm of power they really had in terms military was the 14 bio chemical factories that America had built there in the first place. And so, the American people answered this poll and most said that yes they would support a War but would prefer negotiations. So?
    The Bush administration accused the Iraq government of being uncooperative and of having WMD's. That of course instilled hope and patriotism in most of the American citizens. I would go on to explain more but i have to go and get a Haircut.
    Everything i said here was true. Trust me, i have every hour in the day to spin my webs of "conspiracy".

17. Vorak

Saddam became the ruler of Iraq in 1979, which is a bit before the time of either Bush Administration.

18. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Ok. I didn't actually mean to say the Bush administration.
    He was put in power by the CIA.
    He was sponsored by the US.
    His task was to stop the Iraqi democratic revolution.
    And he did that. He destroyed the Kurdish democratic party.
    He destroyed the Iraqi communist party which was a reformist coalition party. A coalition building party.
    He even slaughtered and executed the left wing of his own Party.
    He was Washington's boy.
    They loved him.
    They gave him aid.
    They built those chemical and bacteriological factories that he had in Iraq.
    Thats another secret that were not told. It was the U.S that not only new about this C and B warfare, thats come out in the press, it seems that certain US leaders knew that Saddam Husein had chemical and bacteriological weaponry that was used in the Iran Iraq War. Of course they knew about it they gave them to him. They gave him the technology.
    So he was Washington's baby boy. they loved him. He was there fair haired boy. Until of course he got out of line. Until he got out of line on... Oil prices? Until he started showing himself to be an economic nationalist.
    He didn't turn Iraq into a compradore client state and say come on in boys its all yours, take it, any terms you want. Pay them any wages you want. Don't worry about anything. No public services, none of that stuff. You take what you want on terms that are totally fair with you, just make sure you give me something. He didn't do what leaders did in turkey and other parts of Africa and Latin America and whatever else. Instead he became an economic nationalist. He started public education programs, public health services. Like i said. Iraq before 1991 had the highest standard of living in the middle east. That was destroyed by a President named George Bush.

19. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Um, I'd ask you how you came about the conclusion that Iraq had the highest standard of living, but I've finally made peace with the fact that I cannot cure stupidity.

20. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

The key phrase there is "in the middle east" but that depends on whether or not Israel is considered Middle East.

Our Host!