Ready to go

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by Vorak, Feb 2, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Telcontar's war is over and I've managed to get some FA for him from a few GC allies.

So as soon as DU decides he's ready to start this alliance I'm ready.

Also, should I wipe the GC forum or not? Chances are JC Zim will start a new one anyway, but it may make those few members remaining (aside from JC) give up on the GC.

2. Silvara

Silvara New Member

They seem too eager on the place to just give up, I think. Wiping the forum would be needlessly antagonizing everyone who's left and wouldn't accomplish much else.

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I agree with Silvara. Let them have what's left.

4. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Having suffered through an alliance-related forum-wipe already, I'd agree that it just makes people angrier than necessary.

Still, if there are some bad threads they could probably be selectively pruned, but since I've never been inside I have no idea if you'd keep incrimimating stuff around. (Or even "too useful" stuff the emasculated post-HoL GC might not need, from our point of view...)

Edit: "too useful" stuff being, for example, guides written by HoL members that can be seen as their intellectual property, etc., and that could be usefully withdrawn from "enemy" use.

5. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I don't see any reason not to let them have it. GC is vasiclly a dead alliance anyway...
    But then again, is we are going to declare GC gone maybe it's best.

6. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

The only guides on the forum are either from other alliances or are part of the series of guides Keylock wrote. Keylock's guides were great for their time, but the game has changed a lot since March and half the things he mentions aren't possible anymore.

On a side note Keylock used to go by the name Canis.

Our Host!