Q about Q

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twilight'sHammer, May 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

see post below

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

I can't imagine having an internet girlfriend.. Seems like something one would use to make himself feel better for not being able to get a real girlfriend. *ahem*QUETHIM*ahem* ;)

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Nah, I really don't have a problem with you Sigurd.

I never really defended myself...usually just let things slip by. But this is something I wish to defend...you see, I don't care if you give your oppinion on internet relationships...but you people were throwing crap at me. Doesn't that give me reason enough to defend myself?

I mean, come on...someone calling me a pansy? So I may be weak and pathetic and crap...maybe I couldn't get a girl in real life...or maybe none of them interested me enough. So I came to the internet...I didn't come online to get a girl, it actually just hit me...

You understand now?

3. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Coming from our queer-bitch friend who randomly adds an obscene number of people from HoL into the same conversation? You're one to be talking Chaos. You do so much stupid crap it's not funny. :) I just felt like telling everyone, this wasn't an opening for a mass flaming, Q doesn't deserve that... he's happy, so y'all fuck off and leave him alone. Ok, I was trying to find a smily flippin y'all off, but I can't so I'll just leave it att tha.t.

4. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

I believe it should be called a msn orgy, chaos is a horny little "child" :p
    If Queths happy, lay off 'im or I'll snap ya *furrows brow russel crow style*

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Oh dear God, the eternal optimism of youth is coming from Quethim now. I assume the world is ending tomorrow as well? Seriously, you sounded so much like YeaYea when you wrote that. I started having flashbacks and everything.

And by leave, you mean "Displease me, forcing me to sacrifice them to the Blood God!"?

Since when was she his e-girlfriend? I thought they met in the office or something like that...if it was via the miracle of the Internet though, then I've learnt something new and astonishing today - an internet relationship apparently worked.

6. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Actually, there have been quite a bit that has worked...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo, babeh! :lol:

Finally, someone understands my fucking logic.

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

sheriff met his wife through a board related to his work... and he moved his ass to england to be with her... or maybe the other way around... anyway, somebody moved to england...

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Given she's from New Orleans, I think she did the moving. Still, it's apparently worked for him (they may have broken up now, who knows? Fatman, that's who, and he ain't here to tell us) so I guess it's not out of the question for it to work for other adults.

But whenever I hear (or see) teenagers talking about love, I start thinking things like "There goes a future divorce statistic". Q, there is no fucking way this will work out in the long run for you. Doesn't mean you can't have some fun with "her" in the mean time though :D.

10. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

That's a good point. How can you be sure she isn't a he? Have you guys sent eachother pictures of your genitals yet? If not then I recomend that you do, just in case. Then you post the pics here or if you're feeling shy you could always email them.

Teenage love is a crock and the only people who believe it's possibly are girls and girlie boys.

11. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

*reads through the whole thread*
    *falls of chair laughing*

MUhahaha foookin hell Q hahahaha. Go on quethim have fun i´m sure this a is a stable thing that will work out fine. Damn after all this time you still suprise me, have you met her? Are you happy? IN loooove?

Sure thing. just remember to keep her away from sharp objects so she wont blow upp.

12. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Welcome back, the far more Norweigan, yet having an alias that is loosely based on aztec, Q.
    Are you back, back or are you just going to appear every so often and post?

The real problem with internet relationships is that you don't know anything about the other person. She may or may not be anything like the person you think she is. It really is impossible to tell.

Oh, Seadog has the right idea for going ahead with this relationship, to be sure of things. Send pictures of your genitals to each other. But, make sure it looks nice, dress it up, and give it a hair cut. Internet Girls just love it if you put your cock in a dress when you send the picture to them.
    Oh, and be sure to have lots and lots of cybersex, preferably in the bloodninja style.

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

No this time i will be staying for quite some time to 27 june, when i´m going to join the glorious prestigous and allways victorious norwegian army.

14. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I don't see where you get that type of stuff from. The love a teenager can have for someone can just about be the same as an adult. Hell, I find most adults just as stupid as us sometimes. You judge a person by a group they are in, which shouldn't be done. Some people know love, others don't.

You find teenagers stupid? I find tons of adults pretty stupid as well. I think I can work this out, whether you think I can or not, guess we will find out, eh?

Then again...a lot of you arn't the type of believe in "soul mates" so my arguements here arn't worth the time. :p

15. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I, surprisingly enough, do believe in the idea of soul mates. But I'm also honest enough to say that I haven't found one yet, nor am I likely to at this point in my life. I can also say that although I've been in relationships with women, I really don't know what "romantic love" is, and that's what Jarinor is talking about. I'm nineteen, so that's to be expected, and don't you think you know what it is either.

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

If that's the case, I don't think anyone knows what
    "romantic love" is...

I mean, what's so different about being 17 (which is how old I am) compared to say 21 or so? I mean, yeah, over here you can drink and stuff. But do you honestly think people who are 21 are far smarter then someone who's 17? I honestly don't think so...I've seen quite a bit of stupid 21 year olds....

And all you people who are into sex over love, I don't think you people know what love is either....

EDIT: I mean...I've always had interests in girls...and yeah, when you people say I was too pathetic to get one in real life, you were correct. But I've always still wanted one, and I'd do my best to help her out. I'd do anything and stuff like that. I'm not like other males (like most of you can already tell), I like the treat females with more respect....from what I hear from a lot of you....you just think they're sex slaves or whatever. Meh...I can't carry this on...you people will still think I'm pathetic or what-not. :p

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I have yet to find living proof of this actually. Otherwise we'd see a lot more teenage marriages.

And you're all of what? 16? Who are you to judge, with your 16 years of life 'experience' what true love is, and whether you've found it or not? Teenagers have a tendency to magnify their own feelings to heroic proportions and diminish everyone else's, and then pretend they haven't when questioned about it.

I judge everyone who is not me to be stupid unless proved otherwise.

18. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Could someone lock this thread....?

19. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Speaking as a teenager Jar's right. Most teenagers do focus way to much on their feelings, or the feelings inside their little square. I'd feel guilty just considering I was in love :D . It also sounds like you fit into one of ym above categories as a relatively girlie boy :p.

I also never saw why love should exist-apart from something to encourage reproduction. I think you'd have to be religious to believe in love otherwise you really can't justify it, though I do believe in an attraction that makes me feel strongly for another but I can narrow this down to what personally gets me going e.g someone who laughs at my jokes or, more importantly has nice legs. Soul mates seems even worse. Why should there be a special person for you and only you? You conceited bastard. It's a baseless idea.

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

And Jar what are you? A bitter old Aussie? If he's happy let him fucking be. I find it ridiculous that you can outrightly reject someone just because they're 17. If you can't comprehend where he's coming from, fine, don't begrudge other people because of it.

Jar, we would see more teen marriages, they need parental consent. And if kids were that stupid, impulsive, and believed they were in "luuuuv" so strongly, wouldn't we see far more teen marriages?

Sea Dog, you obviously don't know what love is. I'm as logical as the next person, I usually need to have proof of something to believe it. Love doesn't need to be justified. I'm pretty sure your parents love you, but if love is a baseless idea, I mean it's not like you've DONE anything for them, you've cost them money and time, shouldn't they have left you by a roadside?

Our Host!