PM me please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tree1180, Apr 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I do. Definitely. And Blinky I was talking about the one DU was showing everyone.

2. jankiel

jankiel Member

Well I'm way to sensitive for such shit.

NOOOOO!!!!

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Oh, I do indeed. I love to devour information, no matter how useless. But just like you, I couldn't find anything at rotten.com (which, by the way, is a fucker to navigate), and hence I decided to put the matter at rest.

That I dislike rotten.com pretty damn much could also have something to do with it.

Anyway, there's quite a big chance that the picture has been edited. Hell, I know people who could do something like that with a few hours in front of Photoshop.

4. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

speaking of photoshop, here's something a friend sent me earlier that apparently only took one command for him to do, click HERE to see the pretty girly.

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Whats the point of that picture MrNobodie?

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That log up the arse is so Photoshopped.

7. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Its really not though. Its not. You can see it coming out above his left hip I think... Look close, its really not photoshopped.

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

just curious, how can you tell if something's photoshopped?

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Uh, either the picture of the pretty gurly won't focus or she has four eyes. Eitehr way, nice catch Nobodie!

10. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Still not a guarantee that the picture is real. Photo editing programs are damn powerful these days.

Mrnobodies picture looks like a girl would after too much liquor. Or possibly a very serious eye infection. :)

11. Wolf

Wolf New Member

The man with a log for a cock coulsn't have been edited. You can easily see the way his body bends and his fat ripples due to the pressure.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Please, so many things could have caused his body to have contorted the way it did, but at the moment I can think of a few things that are against it being a 'real' photo:

1. Why is there bruising on only one leg? You can't really expect me to believe that one leg gets horribly bruised and the other isn't touched if a log has been pounded up his arse.

2. If he DOES have a log up his arse, who the fuck would be taking a picture of it? Why isn't he in emergency surgery? The doctor doesn't even have his face mask on, the nurse's hair isn't tied up, and no one looks urgent at all - they look like they're on their coffee break.

3. Chances are if he really has a log up his arse, he's dead. If he is, they wouldn't have all that equipment hooked up to him. If he isn't dead, I'm sorry, a heart monitor is not going to cover it. Where's the IV drips and shit to keep him alive? A log that size is going to be causing some serious blood loss, the lack of which is also quite noticeable.

As DE said, photo editing has gotten pretty sophisticated these days. I think that if someone can hand draw a life like picture of an animal, then someone can make a semi-convincing photo of a man with a log in hit butt.

13. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I reckon that nurse by the computer there is kinda cute.

14. jankiel

jankiel Member

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

The log is exiting above his left hip, its cutting off the blood to that leg, its not bruised, its got no blood in it.
    Why do people take any of the pictures that wind up on rotten.com?
    Its real, he survived, it was a motorcycle accident, I found the article it was at www.ohiohealth.com or something like that, I can't find it right now... :( ... but Im trying to... I think I searched "pelvis pierced by log" on google.com, but its not coming up today for some reason.

16. jankiel

jankiel Member

I had this idea... that ain't no log in his arse, that thing there is a dildo made by Retard. :D

17. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I guess he got carried away, huh?

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Way to much time on your hands Sleek. Ya need a hobby. Like...crochet. Or competitive bridge. Did you know they want to make bridge an Olympic Sport? Does that mean bridge players would be on Wheaties boxes?

I will concur, whether or not the picture happens to be real, Photoshop can do that.

Sleek, if you can Photoshop one pic, you can Photoshop a dozen, and I doubt the nurse would be in such a pose if this was something out of the E.R. like it looks to be.

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Its authentic, thats all I'm going to say, theres no way you can prove me wrong. Sure you can argue, but theres no way you can show me proof that its fake.

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

There's no way you can prove yourself right either, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Our Host!