OT: The truth about Female Dwarves and Icewind Dale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eros Rex, Dec 23, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Ok I got Icewind Dale I am serious I did not know it was a Baldurs Gate clone! I just thought 20.00 was a goood price for a game that I heard was good. So far I like BG better but at least I found out the truth about female dwarves. It seems wanna the First NPC's you met in the game in a tavern is a female dwarf with a beard who tells you that ALL female dwarves have beards. (and you guys think I'M kinky) :roll:

Also since I met her in a town at a tavern alone. I would assume that they can travel wherever they wish. they just must be very rare. Which might explain why you would only find them in sideshows :razz:

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You do realise that the 'truth' about female dwarves is going to differ from game to game, book to book and urban legend to urban legend don't you?

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

The truth about female dwarves is that due to unknown reasons male dwarves are sure that every male of every race is very attracted to dwarven females thus they hide them away.

4. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

You must be thinking of female hobbits, Dragoon. Now they're sexy!

The truth about female dwarves is that they had more sense than to stray into Arcananum, where their fate might include being used as brood mare by ogres, being held captive on an island of convicts, or - if she's lucky - becoming one of madam lil's delectable delights.

5. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Utter 100% Pervert :smile: You really like girls with hairy feet? :p

This sounds reasonable taken into consideration that dwarves are really though species.

As bodyguards???

6. carlstar

carlstar New Member

it isnt mulva

hairy feet are fine untill you start finding hair in your teeth or is that from something else.
    those are forgotton realms dwarfs. theyre so weak they only have six stats instead of eight. they even have class restrictions. whats that about. those dwarfs are just wrong. dont fall for there evil ways.

icewind dale is kinda ass. no one joins you. its over and you say thank me...opps, god for that.

7. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Jeeezz Janior do you get a kick out of dumping on everything I post? I mean it is really getting old. Everytime I read a post from you it has to be some kind of Dis. Will you ligten up and let people be? Damn...

Our Host!