Old(?) Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sethmage, Sep 27, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

Not so long ago when I was absent for 4 or 5 days, there were like ten topics max on all boards. Now if I miss like two days I have to go few pages back to catch up. Still I don't consider myself "old timer" (even if I managed to register here on the first day this board was officially open). Of course most question repeat itself, but hey, who cares.

I guess what I'm trying to say I liked better those days. And it is hard to believe, but I miss some people like ratster or straivag and his wife, of course I cannot miss here Calis, Oyarsa and Saint_P plus few more, but I spare you the list. I remember you could always count that they dig up the correct answer for you. Now even them make rarely appearance here, maybe once out of blue moon, and not here, but on VN.

Probably you asking, "what's the point to that thread?" well nothing, just reminiscing. Summer is over (at least in this hemisphere), more rainy days... Anyway thanks for listening.

Seth.

2. Ioo

Ioo New Member

"You gotta make the best of your time, for old times are gone and never return."

3. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

4. Aldin

Aldin New Member

YAY! Subject lines!

I feel for you Seth, but I also like how lively this board is now. Why not come to the irc chat? A lot of us old fogies hang out there from time to time. I was just chatting with Stravaig and Milady two nights ago. Saint's ALWAYS there. It's #arcanum - hope to see you :smile:
    ~Aldin

Our Host!