Ogre's Revenge

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ooc] After my first attempt at roleplaying, I decided to give it a go the second time. Enjoy.

Character:

Name: Kazar Rockbasher
    Race: Ogre
    Background: Kazar is the great great great great grandson of Nazan Rockbasher, a man who built a small ogre town with nothing but a hammer and a pile of lumber. The man was very smart, and loved being around natural things, such as forests. Kazar is an extremely smart ogre, an unusal thing, and humans are extremely jealous of his family. Kazar is also a master of melee and dodge.
    Description: The usual huge, fat, green ogre. But he has a scar on the left side of his face, right next to his eye. He is extremely ugly.

I thought I'd start a new post that may hopefully get as big as TGA. [/ooc]

I lived in a large hut in the town my distant relative had built. (See Background) The town was not far from Tarant, and the ogres and half-ogres lived there. We called it Hagrea.

One day, a human came into town, which was unusual. But I, as mayor of the town, (having no family now except my elderly mother) greeted him with, "Hello, my good sir! Just coming in from Tarant, or just passing through?

He replied, "Attack the ogres!"

A huge army of half orcs, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, orcs, elves, and half elves attacked the guards and I.

[ooc] You may be any of those races if you wish to be the attacking races when you reply. [/ooc]

I shouted, "Army assemble!"

A huge army of ogres came running and attacked the humans.

A few hours later, every soul was dead except me, a few dark elves, and five ogres.

One of the dark elves said, "Come, we will let the ogres live in our town until the human attacks stop."

With that, the dark elves lead us to T'sen Ang. They lead each of us to a hut.

I went to get some rest. The next day, I went to Caladon. I had dressed in my rags and planned to act dumb, as if I belonged there.

I rented a store in Caladon, and nailed a sign to the building that said, "Join Da Ogrez Army"

I would speak that evening to all of them with a few of my friends guarding me. I would kill them if they tried to attack me.

[ooc] Evening will be when I get adventurers, then I will elaborate. [/ooc]

Our Host!