New Staff member

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Jinxed, Nov 3, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Dragoon will join us in news coverage. He is helping us to bring news more quickly and around the clock. <br>Welcome, Dragoon.

2. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Cool, we need new blood.

One link to Fox & you can fire him.

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Yep I'm da man now, you're gonna see what "reak havoc" really means. ;) NewsMan is just my cover so I can move around you ordinary folk freely and gather info which goes into your files to turn it against you when you will least suspect it. :D

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Heh, seems that you knew that this one would be coming Dragoon! :D

I mean, just take a look at your sig. You've had that for a while...

Good for you that you now have some POWAH! on the boards though! But, wasn't it hard to give up on that 36 shot rifle? Doesn't it feel bad to be a worse shooter than I am?

5. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Oh I actually had it before Jinxed proposed to me. So to speak. ;)

Well I don't have the POWAH! anymore as all the special buttons disappeared. :( Seems that I'm not trusted enough. :D I miss my good ole rifle esp that it was the only one in these forums but what the hell...

EDIT - I'm just stupid not distrusted. I don't have those buttons in News section only as it is not moderated. :smash:

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Ah. You've got to have some kind of 6th sense then. Anyway, it suits your new title just fine. :thumbup:

Not only are you stupid, you also have bad memory :D

...or was there some difference between yours and Etalis Craftlords rifle? Sometimes I'm so terribly ignorant I fail to be aware of such subtle details (such as putting on clothes before going to school etc)

7. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

His rifle is rusty and not adjusted properly as it is clearly visible. Besides he posted in June last time so what I meant was that I was the only active 36 shot rifle. ;P

Ok gotta stop this chat or I'll be the first T-A Staff Member to loose his status the very day he acquired it.

Our Host!