Mr. PLough's Rat problem

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Criton, Dec 12, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Criton

Criton New Member

This is my second time through. I am unsure why, but I have killed all the rats for Mr. PLough, but the only conversation options that I have is that I have not killed all the rats yet. Is this a bug, or are there some hiding somewhere?

2. James Watt

James Watt New Member

The rats do not always attack you outright. Check again, there may be one hopping around in a corner somewhere. Also, there are two separate buildings in Plough's compound-- the main one and a smaller one to the left of that, directly accross from the main entrance. Did you clear both buildings? (EDIT: Of course you did, this is your second time through. Sorry.) The only other thing I can think of is that a rat may have escaped when you came in. You might search the areas near the warehouse if all else fails. Good luck.

pjm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: James Watt on 2001-12-11 20:26 ]</font>

3. Lycander

Lycander New Member

no offense but this quest doesn't really give u many goodies or experiences aniway,so maybe u might wan to skip it...

4. Criton

Criton New Member

I am not sure how I missed the last HUGE rat in there. It is great for me since I am a smithy/mech techie and it is the first place in the game to get a good supply of Dwarven Ore. Like I said, I did not have a problem the first time through the game, but for some reason this time. I found him and gut him and delivered him the Mr. Plough.
    [​IMG]

Our Host!