Most Interesting and weird Game Ever! *Spoiler Alert*

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Ring lord, Jan 12, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I must say, I liked Sorcerers in NWN better than NWN2. Actually, the main thing I liked better was the fact that your familiar was actually useful. A sorceress with lots of fireballs, a crossbow and a hellhound? Fuck yea.

2. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I too am annoyed at the familiar nerf. I miss my Faerie Dragon, damn it. (Anyone who laughs at the idea of me with a cute little dragon with butterfly wings DIES.) It could cast Improved Invisibility, and back then it was even better than it is now.

3. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

Druids were fun too in NWN because of the familiars. I had a brood of dire spiders I trucked around with. One was a familiar, one was summoned, and one was continuously charmed with animal empathy. I was like the Brood Mother. That was such a fun character.

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I played a Druid like that in P+P DND. (Yay abbreviations.) Of course, in pen and paper there isn't much of a limit on how many creatures you can have empathied, so I was like the Mama Bear for a whole clan of bears, along with a couple of wolves and my hawk animal companion. People trying to steal from our Keep usually didn't make it out of the woods alive. Freaked the other players right out, cause they didn't actually know I was playing Mama Bear to the entire forest.

P+P has some seriously fun shit if you're clever.

Our Host!