Medical Arachnid

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Krazilid, Jan 12, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Krazilid

Krazilid New Member

They seem to work great, but i've noticed that after awhile they just stop healing you even if you're standing right next to it.

Do they 'run out of juice'? I got one from the master repair guy in caledon so i can't make another one to see if it a new one would work.

Cheers. :)

2. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

Medical Arachnids have infinite healing supplies. If it has stopped working then something has gone wrong.
    Have you tried deactivating it?

I can guarantee that it wouldn't.
    Troika boobed and linked the Medical Arachnid schematic to a non-functional version of the proto so all you get is a normal Arachnid.
    I think someone made a fix for it (but if there isn't then it would only take about 20 seconds to make one).

3. Krazilid

Krazilid New Member

Yeah, i tried to deactivate it then throw it again. It just sits there.

When this started to happen was when i was at the Vendigorth waste. I could guess it might have started when i kept on taking a few automations (about 6?) and that caused a little lag. But i'm not sure if that would cause it to stop healing.

4. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah , but when you get the medical archanid from I don't remember who it doesen't work , how do I like..activate it?

6. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

That was Hieronimus Maxim. I thought arachnid is to be activated by throwing him or, if it doesn't work by placing him on fast panel and 'using'

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Host!