!Jormund is missing!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Angel_Of_Death, Jun 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Angel_Of_Death

Angel_Of_Death New Member

Ok i got to Qintarra when i was level 12 i got Jormund out of his problem with the murder when i freed him by telling the guard what happened
    he said he was free to go but when i asked Jormund to join me he said i was not a high enough level for him to join me so i saved and left Qintarra and leveled up until i was level 20 i came back and he was not there and i saved the game so i cannot reload it

does anyone know where he is?
    thankyou for your time.

2. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

Welcome to the forums Angel_Of_Death
    When you get to Qintarra early and do the murder quest you should save the game before you tell the guard to free him and see if he will join you or if he won't because you are not a high enough level load your game and then go and level up.
    He will leave once you say he is free and you get out of Qintarra.

I don't know where he is because the reason he joins after you have fixed the murder problem is because he says he does not know where is going to go.

I have not played through Arcanum with not having him so i cannot help you with where he is now.
    good luck in finding him maybe he might be in one of the Dwarf clans :-o

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Jormund, the poor misguided soul has nowhere to go if he is not taken in by a kindly adventurer with a love of lost kittens & misguided Dwarves. He will leave Qintarra, to wander homeless forever, never to be seen by our intreped hero again if left to wait too long after his release. He'll bugger off forever if you have him wait for you too long as well.

4. Angel_Of_Death

Angel_Of_Death New Member

Thanks for the help i got that Dwarf's staff off him at least so he will probly
    get killed when he is exploring.
    Besides he spends twice as much magic when he casts a spell.

Our Host!