Interface Windows....

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Sasuke_Perfect, Jul 12, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sasuke_Perfect

Sasuke_Perfect New Member

I've noticed while browsing through pictures of arcanum that in some pictures, the interface windows are vastly different than the one that I am using currently.

The character creation window is different, in the inventory section the armor setup is different.

I'd like to change my interface the same way but I don't know how... can someone teach me??

Here are the pictures that I found if anyone wants to look at them...

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/arcanum/arca-032.gif (This is the character creation one)

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/arcanum/arca-045.gif (The one where the interface is different)

The picture with the changed equipment placement is located at the arcanum official website... check under archived screenshots on page 7.

If this is just the way it looked in the old versions and its not possible now then please tell me so!!

P.S. Is it possible to change your health and fatigue bars into little circles??

2. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I think it's some beta version or something like that, sorry.

3. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

...what's so odd about the look of those? Those are exactly how mine look, and I 'ven't tweaked it in the slightest... I've got plain old arcanum, and it looks like that... Oh, and it would be possible to change your health bars into circles, you simply need to find where on the game/cd the lay-out image for the health bars are, and then change them to circles.... oh! and after that you'd have to alter the code so that the graphics don't interfere with any features.... good luck...

Our Host!