Interactive (non-drone) follower list?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by symban, Oct 16, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. symban

symban New Member

the original question was about whether Waromon being a drone or an interacting follower, which Drog answered (thanks alot Drog!).

I wanted to learn whether there are any followers who actually has a character (initiates dialogs, has comments and interactions) what I have missed so far.

The ones I know to be so are;

Virgil
    Magnus
    Geoffrey
    Franklin Payne
    Raven
    Torien Kel
    Z'an Al'urin

Loghaire Thunder Stone (I guess we cant pick him anymore after UAP?)

My disappointments;
    Vollinger (was expecting more from him, but he is *slightly* better than drones)
    Gar (am I wrong or after the museum he turns into a drone?)

Also Perriman Smith seemed like a drone to me, or is it that I simply missed where he interacts?

All others are drones I guess, but I might have missed some, please tell me so in that case.

Also can you tell me whether Franklin Payne reacts with other followers? He is one of my favorite followers in Arcanum, but I could neither trigger any actions regarding Stillwater Giant with him (giving him the real/fake pelt, blue bunny cage, trying to meet stillwater giant with him in party.. all failed), nor any dialog with other followers through him occured. is it that I simply picked wrong party for him to be interactive or just that he is only self-centered in dialogs?

2. Drog Alt

Drog Alt Member

No.

Waromon is just another drone. Not too different from Chukka, Jayna, Weldo, etc.

Our Host!