I'm back!...with the questions.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sethmage, Sep 3, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

Wow, I was playing the game and cut off myself from Internet and the rest of the world, so when I saw almost 500 members this community has right now, well I'm impress.

Anyway the game is great, (finished, enjoyed, started again :smile:) however please somebody explain me how those offerings are working and why I have to do them in certain order?

P.S. So who else is here?

2. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

I left these forums for a super secret uber-forum. Oh yes, that forum is far great then this forum. Sorry Calis, but you know it to be true :razz: ! This forum has grown alot since I left. I see almost no one that used to be here (A T, Krix, and you). I have to admit Arcanum is amazing, so I'm betting they're off playing it.

I'm glad you beat it, but I'm very close to beating it myself. I've made 2 other characters (An elven summoner and a female human tech/diplomat) and after I got so far I restarted with a new char. My character now will be the one who will beat the game. An elven fighter mage. Damn! Get 20 str, 21 dex and some time magics you'll be stacking bodies left and right. Its fun!

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

you can take a look at the quest walkthrough they have up on terra-arcanum. If you will be wandering, you need to finish all 3 circles, in the order stated there. if you are playing a tech character I suggest you buy the 1st thing needed from the merchant because he will not want to talk to you after too much tech. you will end up smoking his ass like me to get it.

Our Host!