I'm back :D - Need a place to stack items.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Cooto3s, Sep 26, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Roller

Roller New Member

Boxes are 85x10 squares big, Tarant Blackroot Dernholm etc. Congrats on your first ontopic post in 5 years though(even if its a completely wrong oneliner, but everyone has to start)

2. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

Oh, would you drop the boxes talk already and start with the amusing offtopic posts. They're big, you can put a lot of stuff in the, etc. We all know it, why discussing it so much?

Just find a place with a bunch of crates and throw the crap there.

End of story.

3. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Hey, go fuck yourself.

Seriously, was the insult really necessary? And most of my posts are on-topic. Maybe not OT in regards to the OP, but usually OT in regards to the current topic being discussed. (This post an obvious exception)

Allow me to reiterate two things I have said to you in the past: Go fuck yourself, and learn some basic English proficiency.

EDIT: Since Roller has disproved my theory that he subscribes to every thread he posts in and waits for an email saying somebody replied to the thread (because he is full of win like that...) I'll take the time to post everything I had to say before.

Roller, if you bothered to actually do some basic fact checking before deciding to (poorly) flame me, you'd have discovered that although I joined in 2003 I only posted once and officially became a regular here less than 3 months ago. (source)

Further, you claim my "oneliner[sic]" to be "completely wrong" yet it was simply an opinion. Opinions, as a general rule, can never be wrong, but they can be based off incomplete information. Having never used the hotel room in Blackroot, I merely restated what I had heard in the past.

As you pointed out, storage containers have an 85x10 storage space which is more than enough for anyone that isn't a pack rat that needs to store every single newspaper and/or note they come across.

Lastly, I would like to congratulate you, Roller. You have earned yourself a spot above Garmgarf on my "Hate List" (c) tm.

4. ghosts

ghosts New Member

Roller really knows how to make himself popular ... anyway, I'm with Dirtman. This topic's done.

5. magikot

I prefer my topics well done. I'm sending this one back to the cook until he gets it right!

6. Roller

Roller New Member

Wow, what an outburst of a suppressed tensions. You certainly have issues.

You have never tried it, but are "pretty sure". Thats just plain dumb.

You, sir, are a hypocrite as well. Flaming me in another thread, but being insulted full time at a simple note. You post nothing but sh*t, and this thread truly is no exception, lol.

Dirtman
    As you wish. :D

7. magikot

Not quite. Sorry for the confusion, but I didn't think anyone could take me serious that I somehow have a copyrighted and trademarked hate list.

Having read so on various forums and guides that have stated that it was infinite - with this thread being the only one that claimed otherwise - yes, I believed that I could be pretty sure.

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/view ... 7&start=50
    ^ The only thread I flamed you in for violating the forum rules.

And you claim I post nothing but shit?! Approx. half your posts are nearly unintelligible. Every single one of my posts is a direct response to the post above mine or a response to a quote earlier in the thread.

I flamed you for violating forum rules, you flame me out of the blue. That, sir, is not hypocrisy.

For your reading pleasure Roller (copy-pasted from dictionary.com)
    hyp⋅o⋅crite
       /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
    2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

8. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Mwahahahahahaha. Nice one magikot. I heartily approve.

As for you, Roller, that was an incredibly uncalled for, not to mention pathetic, cheap shot, and you better learn to say you're sorry before you piss someone here off enough that they hunt you down.

9. magikot

Someone like you for instance? *best WoW gnome female impersonation* I apologize for any destruction my homicidal rampage may have.

*thinks a bit* Actually, I think an angry, homicidal Xaio would be unbearably cute... kind of like Hello Cthulhu

As for an apology, I neither want nor expect one. A simple recognition that he's talking out his ass is enough for me.

10. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    *perks ears up*

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Yes, Puppy, you can help. You're my special boy, aren't you? *tickles and gives doggie treats*

12. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    *Flops over for a belly rub*
    *realizes other people are watching*

*cough*
    uhm. Lost my balance. Yeah, that's the ticket. A bit of a vertigo problem, yeah. <--done in my best Jon Lovitz voice.

13. Roller

Roller New Member

Actually i meant your rather lengthy post. Like said you seem to be very fixated on that hate list. I sure _hope_ it is not meant seriously.

This is because of people who post nonsense everywhere. Like you.

No you didnt, since you quite explicitly stated that you dont care for rules. Criticizing others over something you dont care about? Your hypocrisy is outstanding.

Pathetic.

I hope you learn something from that definition, though it is unlikely. Btw here is another one, your first flame post is not only full of nonsense but also full of punctuation. And is edited. Noone makes so much effort over such an issue, unless ofc your intention is not correcting your own posts and start calling bad grammar on others. See above for definition. Youre nothing but some random flamer, proved by this very thread, where you do nothing but flaming too. :)

You should listen to friendly advises, they only mean you good. Again, stop your idiotic outbursts and start being more constructive. Like said it was a good try above. Though you seem to be vary immature in how to handle it.

14. magikot

Then I implore you to say what you mean the first time to avoid any unnecessary confusion. Also, the "Hate List" is not something I actually have, and if I did have it I would even suggest that I should seek therapy.

I'll concede that point, but not the "like you" bit.

Care to point out where I "quite explicitly stated" that I "dont[sic] care for rules?" What I said was that I don't care about bumping threads. Grave-digging a thread is not the same as bumping it.

How so?

Damn, and all this time I have been told punctuation is good. I guess I'll stop trying to use grammar.

Usually my edits are for spelling and grammar errors that I notice after hitting submit. It's not odd to see an edit count on one of my posts in the double digits. Thankfully I don't think they've reached those numbers on this board...yet.

Yes, please do see the above definition. As you can see it states that a hypocrite is one who pretends to have a moral, religious, etc. value that his/her actions belie. Calling your posts almost unintelligible and making it an issue isn't hypocrisy. As stated above, I at least make an attempt at proper grammar and spelling, even editing my posts as many times as needed so everyone can understand what I'm saying. Your posts look like your fingers vomited forth gibberish.

Case in point.

I was attempting to be constructive until you brought this little flame fest upon yourself. You're fun to flame that's why I keep it going like this. Maturity, relevance to the topic at hand, etc. have nothing to do with why I do this. I merely do it because it amuses me. And because in the 12 or so days you've been here you've come across as nothing but a pretentious asshole.

15. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

A quick summary for those who can't be bothered reading the two above epics.

Roller is a self-absorbed cock who apparently doesn't understand simple concepts such as sarcasm, stupidity, hypocricy and knowing when to quit.

Magikot called him out on his own stupidity. Stay tuned.

16. magikot

But first, here's Ollie with the weather.

...............…………..„--~~""”¯¯¯””~~-„……………………………………...........
    …………………..„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::”~,………………………………………….
    ……………….„~”\,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::”-,………………………………….......
    …………….../;;;;;;|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\……………………………............
    ……………..|;;;;;;;/:::::::””~~--::::::::::::::-~~”::\……………………………...........
    ……………./”~,;;/:::::: /¯¯¯¯¯’\:::::::::: /’¯¯¯¯’\………………………….........
    …………….\ º: ¯::::::::\ . . • . ,/::::::::::\„ . • . ,/……………………………….......
    ……………/’::::::::::::::::”~~~”:::: /””~::::’\”~~”.::’\,………………………………….
    ………….../:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’\,__„„/’:::::::::::’\………………………………...
    …………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„----„_„---,::::::::::\………………………...........
    …………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::„~"----„__„„-“::::::::::|………………………….......
    …………..|::::::::::::::::::::::::: /’;;;;;;;;;/::::::::::::::::::|…WE'RE FLAMIN' NOOBS!
    ………..„~”\:::::::::::::::::::::::::\__;;;;;;\--„::::::::::::: /…………………………........
    ……..,-“;:;\ .\,::::::::::::::::::::::::’\„_¯¯¯„-“::::::::::::;/………………………….........
    ….„~”;;\;:;:;\, .”~„::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯¯:::::::::::::,-“;\………………………...........
    .,~”;:;:;:;\;:;:;:”-, . ”~--„:::::::::::::~--„„___„„~“::::„-‘ . |;:'\”~-„…………………………
    “;:;:;:;:;:;;\;:;:;:;:;”-, . . .”~~---„„„„_______„„„--~” . ./ |;:;:’\;:;”-,……………………...
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\____;:;”-, ~-„ . . . . . . . . /;;;;;’\, . . .,/ . |;:,~”;:;:;”-,……………..........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;/;:;:;:;”~, “~-„_ . . . /„;;;;;;;/”-„~” . . |;:;”~„;:;:;:;’\……………….....
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;/;:;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . .¯”~-’ . “~,;;;’\ . . . . .|;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;’\…………….....
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~--„;:;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . . . .|;;;;;;’\ . . . |;:;:;:;/;:;:”~,;:;;\………………
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~--„;:;:;:;:”~„ . . . |;;;;;;;;’\, . .|;:;:;;/;:;:;:;:;’\;:;;\………........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:;:”~„ .|;;;;;;;;;;;”~,|;:;:;/;:;:;:;:;:;;\;:;;\……………
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;:;:”~„;;;;;;;;;;;;/;:;,/’;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;;\…...........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”~-„;”~„;;;;;;/;:,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:'\……......
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”~-„’\,;/ ,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;\;:;:|…........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:¯\„/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:|……….
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;;o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:::;:|;:;:|...........
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|……….
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|……….
    _;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:|...........
    ;:;¯””~~--„„_|_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|-~/…….....
    ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:¯””~~----„„„__;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|~“…………

EDIT: (The above was copy-pasted from the WoW forums, sorry if it looks screwed up. I suck as ASCII art.)

EDIT 2: There, I think I got all the smiley faces out of it.

17. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

:lol: Oh man, I should have seen that one coming.

18. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

19. Roller

Roller New Member

magikot
    This very thread proves otherwise. Again you contributed nothing and are derailing the thread atm.

And thats the guy who is quoting dictionary. Both means bringing up an older discussion.

I will gladly explain. Replying with no relevance to the topic is called spamming, and is prohibited by rules, you dont care about anyway, as we found out. Complaining about other users grammar is another way to describe lack of arguments. A person, who does all this in pathetic. This means, in case you didnt looked up in the dictionary yet, which you should, that your attempt to prove the point is pretty weak and make me feel pity for you. (im still figuring out what your point is actually). So, you found an error im sure there are some. What about it. Have a cookie.

Didnt last long.

What does it has to do with.. anything. Dont like my attitude? Then better start posting something relevant, or go back to Offtopic section, where the majority of your posts are anyway. Geez, today's flamers even defend their right to flame. Hilarious.

20. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Oh...when did you Roller, contribute something usefull excactly?

Says the guy, who gravedigging performance is without equals. You even got warned, to stop with gravedigging by Xiao_Caity. and by some others.

Whoo...how big can the chip on a shoulder grow.

Didnt last long.

If the today's flamers on this forum going to flame you, you are getting toasted.

Our Host!