I would like your guys's opinon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YeaYea2001, Feb 7, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vincent

Vincent New Member

Yea Yea, i just took the time to read the rest of your crap and quite frankly, your so full of fucking shit its a wonder you don't die from waste poisoning. Oh, you sit here spurting out all this bullshit about your "love life" yeah, your truly in love. Yeah, and I beat the shit out of Arnold Schwarzeneggar and fucked his wife last night. Someone in love does not find it neccessary to spend their time bragging about it on an ARCANUM FORUM. If you spent the time you took on your corny poem/story/incomprehensible babble looking for a nice woman that you can talk to, have fun with, and looks good, you wouldn't need to do this shit. See my above post about "True Love" I think I've spent way to much of my life talking to a whiny brat like you, I certainly don't care to reiterate. I hope for your sake you like what you see when you look in the mirror in the morning, because thats how far being a whiny brat gets you.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Resurrecting the dead Vincent.... Resurrecting the dead....

--------------------------------
    Moo... Moo... I'm a Troika cow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkUnderlord on 2002-02-26 17:58 ]</font>

3. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Hmm..btw about schools 369*417 or something like that isnt any ahrder than 248134*5424432..manually. those are just simple multiplication problems... and those graphic calculators people use here in america are pathetic.. if you ask someone to draw a graph he wont be able to, unless he took some more advanced classes. Because they have those calculators they don't get enough manual exercise... I am actually really lazy and behind in american school... I dunno, jus not doing anything. Most of the geometry course for example we have covered though...but I forgot things, and am out of practice. :smile: American schools are a disaster... though good education starts in universities...or so I heard. :smile:

4. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

YeaYea, you are quite right, "Young and dumb" isn't always so. But I believe what you are talking about here is intelligence, not wisdom. People are born with intelligence, it is like a glass. Some people's glasses are much bigger than other's. Wisdom comes from experience, something most (not all) teenagers lack.
    I too have had the priviledge of being a teenager. I had a lot of the same feelings when I was your age (which wasn't that long ago). But, whether you like it or not there will be some dramatic changes in your life when you have to provide for yourself and a family. Those kinds of changes are expiriences. That is where true WISDOM comes from.
    Believe it or not most (once again not all) adults in your life (teachers, parents, etc.) try to shield you from those expiriences until you either discover them on your own, without them around, or are of a more stable mental age (i.e. less hormones).

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Oh GOD DAMN IT!! Will this thread just die already???

Our Host!