I LIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xiao_Caity, Feb 26, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Welcome back! I hardly remember anything about when you were here, but I think I liked you (kind of, since I hardly remember you), though I do remember that you posted a picture of yourself.

Why isn't Wolf coming back anyway? His username is not banned (and since you're here, I guess his IP isn't banned either).
    [​IMG]

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    He might be afraid that the 13-year-olds on the forum today are exponentially more intelligent than he is.

3. Bunny

Bunny New Member

I bet you can bleed.

Anyway, Bree, the point is, we know you're a perv. And by asking her about the hospital affair, you just turned into a sicko.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine then. I'm not a perv, or sicko. Besides, I don't want to know either, cause' she's just too rude.

5. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

What've you guys/gals against Wolfie anyway? Sure, he was sometimes an ass, but I he was nowhere as bad as steampunk, and he never posted images of his naked ass.

You're a med. student, right? I'm sure you can bleed in that area too, if you figure out how to use one of them scalpels.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. I'm a med. student. Why in the world would I like to cut myself downbelow with a scalpel??

7. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

The same reason you pour salt into wounds.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

It seemed like a good idea at the time, huh?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I liked Wolf, it'd be good if he did come back.

12. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Well...there is actually a reason to pour salt into a wound, or to immerse a sore limb into a pool of salty water.
    It reduces swelling and cleans the area. But it burns like hell on an open cut.

Bree, stop taking shit so seriously. You remind me of an ex-girlfriend who just has to respond to everything they think might be offensive.
    Did you ever think that maybe you're still a desperate housewife because you won't stop complaining about it?

13. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*long, drawn-out sigh @ the housewife*

Hon, if you really can't get why I don't trust you, then fine. It's not my fault that you can't see the blindingly obvious. But let me make something clear.

I don't like you. I didn't like you as the Van, I don't like you as the housewife, I DO NOT LIKE YOU. I came back in spite of you, not because of you. You've never given me a reason to treat you with anything other than the utmost of contempt.

And if that hurts your precious little 'OMG-MED-STUDENT' ego, tough. If your presence here is anything to go by, you have a worse bedside manner than Hannibal. Now go away and leave me be.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up, do you think that I care if you do not trust me? No, I do not care at all. I hope that the docs at the hospital you were at treated you with a great disgrace, I even bet that you are unemployed. I even know that you can't ever become a doctor, never. I nor care if "you don't like me" ooh, I'm so scared.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I nor care? Fucking dumbass.

If you can become a doctor, anyone could. Regardless of how well you do on your exams and your tests and your quizzes, you're a fucking moron. A fucking moron.

You want to act like you're some brilliant Polish housewife-doctor (that's a fucking irony), fine, but stop presuming everyone else here is smarter than you. You want to know something about me, smartass, we'll compare intelligence, and see if you're as wise as you pretend to be.

Currently I'm studying to be a writer, because I got bored going to school to become an aeronautical engineer, had a job lined up with NASA but they pissed me off with all the requirements and shit. Drug test my ass.

Most of getting into college in America falls on the SATs, at least in this part of the country; it's a comprehensive math-verbal test effectively out of 1200 points, since when I took it it was out of 1600 and 400 points are for your name, something to do with the balance. Anyway, I scored a 1570, perfect verbal with a point or two off math, probably for a division error or some shit like that. I scored a 4.0 last semester on my grades, out of 4.0, and every time I fuck your mom, I make sure I last as long as her average orgasm takes, times 3.1415, just because she's like a dead fish in the sack, and I can pay attention to other things like that.

Everyone on this forum is intelligent, you are FAR too new to remember the arguments over advanced astrophysics and gravitation, but with certain exceptions, I have seen that everyone who posts here is in possession of some type of common-fucking-sense; and those whose intelligence I have not seen proved beyond doubt, I can infer beyond suspicion. In fact, of the people who post here, you are the only one who's mental acuity is in doubt, not because of what grades you get at your prissy little Polish u-ni-ver-si-tay, or the fact that you're in med school, but because you're a fucking dumbass, with the common sense of a common street trollop, and so I'm going to treat you like one, you broke-ass, cock-sucking little punk.

And if Xiao, or Gross, or anyone else wants to treat you like one, they'd be justified too, because you act like a complete and utter fool. So back off the little chick. I think maybe we've all been taking a bit more pleasure out of repeatedly pummeling your intelligence than is strictly healthy, but every point we've made is valid, regardless of whether or not you understood it. You're cocky, arrogant, and stupid, all at the same time, and the former two would be nothing new, if the latter wasn't to levels wholly unheard of in a sentient species.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, you responded intelligently. Because of this, I'll behave myself.

17. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Aeronautical engineering? You could have had a job designing things that cost more than even your obscenely large paycheck could afford.

We were playing "The Price is Right" with aircraft parts at the office yesterday. Find a part lying around, make your guess at the price, then punch the stock number into FedLog to see the actual price. You wouldn't believe how much that shit costs. We found about $25,000 worth of stuff sitting on a desk.

18. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    If so, why aren't you stuffing your pockets?

19. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

1. Do you know anybody paying full price for a missile radar countermeasure system?
    2. The U.S. Army doesn't like it when you sell their stuff, and I enjoy being not in prison.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Host!