huh?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Jasper_Chen, Jun 29, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jasper_Chen

Jasper_Chen New Member

why is it that my good friend torian kel betrays me when i go against kerghan? he say he will always be on my side, i have 20 charisma so followers are supposed to have 100% loyalty and never leave without me saying so, and he just leaves and tries to kill me with kerghan, whats with that?

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Probably because he is already dead and understands Kergan. Kergan could also have some sort of power over him because of the undeadness.

3. Josh

Josh New Member

ya know, I was looking at an older game of mine, I hadnt played it in like forever because it was really messed up, and i noticed I had soemthing called "Torian Kel's ancestoral sword"....and I have no idea where I got it.

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I believe it's from the bane of kree in the void - he nicked it during all that battling with the undead.

5. Ancient One

Ancient One New Member

Torian Kel is really cool if you're playing evil, and his comments are definitely geared up to spur you on. :evil:

When you come up against Khergan, he offered a solution to the "trapped souls" of Torian's comrades. If you decide to kill Khergan, Torian will fight against you to help his brothers-in-arms for their freedom. After all, Khergan only wants to free everyone from the "bonds of life". :eek:

Decisions, decisions.....that's what makes the game so great!! :)

Our Host!