How Old Are You?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by friend_al_23, Sep 6, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I'm 21, my academic year begins in October (it definitely pays off to pass all exams in their first terms). Now it'll be my 3rd year of studying law at university.

I definitely won't have enough time to play Arcanum, perhaps just few hours during weekends. I just hope I'll mangae to find enough time to post. And I really hope I'll have enough Willpower to make a proper choice between books and Arcanum. And parties.

2. Strider23

Strider23 New Member

Edythe

Us oldies gotta stick together.

My eldest daughter is older than most of these kids - and she's got better manners than most of them too! (j/k youngsters)

BTW I'm 45, three kids and a serious CRPG habit.

Like the man said 'Growin' old is a fact of life, growin' up is optional'.

3. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Age is all in your mind...

I'm 31 as well, but I prefer to think of myself as an extra mature 18 year old. :wink:
    By the way Friend, you never said how old you are. :smile:

4. Edythe

Edythe New Member

Strider - for sure. I don't think I'll ever grow up, if I can help it. My son is 20, and he thinks I'm crazy to spend all my time playing CRPGs. Says I should "get a life". Oh well...... - Edythe

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Bubba, let's just say I'm one of the youngest person in this board. Visit my sig.

6. Sethmage

Sethmage New Member

7. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Physics are easy when you want them to be.
    I was never good at it untill I started appearing in school too much Anime. Too much Games... I'm not the guy who takes drugs and doesn't go to school, I'm the guy who watches Japaneese cartoons and chooses the "right thing"

9. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

What animes do you watch, Jinxed?

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Everything man. Started with Photon then I don't rememberwhat but Evangelion Love hina Macross Berserk Vampire Princess Miyu Trigun Kareshi Kanojo no jijou, (karekano) Slayers, Ping pong Club,
    Cool Devices:))) Card Captor Sakura, Ruin Explorers, Amazing nurse nanako. The list is very large I have around 65 gigs of stuff But it's still not alot

11. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

The only anime I know of is Dragon Ball. Well, I know of Fushigi, Pokemon (is that Japanese), Rayearth, Ranma, etc.

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

that's not bad, really, Fushigi Yugi rules.
    Pokemons are Japaneese. Right now I have the Spriggan Dvd hahahah I will watch it so wellhahahaha. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

13. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

somehow I knew you would not reply to that question!!! :smile:

14. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Sorry about that. I was busy reading "Arcanum Tales" at the official site (Sierra Arcanum). It tells the tale on how Perriman ended up with Mr. Willoughsby.

Answering your question, visit my signature. It's my poorly designed personal website. There you can find where I live.

15. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

yeah I was there but I hate to brake it to ya but I don't even know where to start on it. I can only say it's "enigmatic"

16. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Yes, I've been asked this question too many times but I still don't get how people can't get it. As the title implies, its a POV (Points of View) site. I made it because I was totally bored during summer so I choose a TV Show and made a website out of it. It's about the talk show we have here. I archive each episode and made a form so anybody can give their opinions about the topic. I haven't updated it since school started. I'm suppose to update it now that its our semestral break but have gone busy making Arcanum website.

Since a lot of people got confused by this one, I thought it's best to make it personal. I'll still put the archive and things like that but my main purpose now is for it to place my articles and other things I write or research. Probably school works.

17. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

it's purpose is not a mystery to me but where to find out info on you is! Not that I would die to know but just a thought there is info but not specific

18. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Its in the about page.

19. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

20. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Bee meaning to update it. The archive can give you some clue. That I am sure cause there is a discussion about our country and foreign countries.

Our Host!