Gunner Automations and Scripting

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by maximum_firepower, Dec 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. maximum_firepower

maximum_firepower New Member

I was messing with world ed and found a gunner automation schematic, but I can't seem to find the schematic in the game, if anyone has any idea about where to find it could you tell me? Also any scripting tool better than sock monkey?

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Scripting tool better than sockmonkey: http://darkunderlord.freeyellow.com/dow ... eta_26.zip

Note: Depends on your definition of better. If by better you mean: Easier to use, can add comments to code, nice GUI interface, allows you to hand type scripts meaning you don't have to worry about messing up a command and having to recreate lines, ability to insert lines anywhere etc... then it's better. ;)

As for the Automaton Gunner, yeah. Seen that. Don't think it works if you make one, from memory?

3. maximum_firepower

maximum_firepower New Member

Don't work? Well..... mahap I should fix that.... thanks for the link also.

4. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

The Gunner Automaton, and the Multi-Barreled Pistol are two examples of items that were included, but don't work. It's like the female chars for a couple races. I think they ran out of time, so they just cut out the things which still needed testing. I would be VERY impressed if you managed to get the Automaton Gunner working, as I wasted a huge number of elephant rifles (or what ever it requires) trying to get it to work.

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

elephant gun + automon = stupid automon with a gun that don't do shit

I don't know if you know what your getting into, but if you do and it works, mucho respectico

Our Host!