Gravedigging bandwagoning

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by TheDavisChanger, Jul 8, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Welcome Technocrat! This is likely your first and last post as the denizens of The House are likely to eat you alive.

Actually, the senior Lords here are not that harsh any more, but replying to threads a week or more stale (Xiao_Caity's reply was back in March) is discouraged.

To the matter at hand, I like your username as it describes that type of character I am playing. Also, I like the techno-thief build and find that the emphasis on throwing is a nice touch. I'm surprised that you are so vulnerable at level 17. Is there an alternative to remedy this vulnerability other than firearms?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't let that happen.

Keep all your character builds in this thread, we don't necessarily need a new one.

3. TheDavisChanger

That's good. I like the idea of living threads for topics such as these.

4. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Actually, in a thread like this, I'm willing to let the occasional gravedig thrive.

Hey there, Technocrat. Love the nick, it's classy. Welcome to House of Lords, leave your self-restraint at the door.

5. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Philes, the anti-gravedigging rule is in BOTH the FAQs, we're allowed to get hissy. I also love how one person points out it's against the rules, a few people say this thread should probably be immune, and you jump on your high horse.

6. TheDavisChanger

Not to be contrary--I cannot leave Niles hanging out to dry on this matter--but I've always been irked by the ferocity with which gravedigging was met. I wouldn't be compelled to warn newcomers if that hadn't been the case.

I'm pleased the reactions have improved so much of late.

7. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I think it will depend how great the gravedig is, because there have been severe cases.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. I consider it flaming, whether it's justified or not. If somebody makes an obviously inane post in an old thread, for the love of God, just ignore it, and it will be deleted sooner or later.

Our Host!