Fun with Necromizers

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by chuft, Nov 17, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. chuft

chuft New Member

So, anybody ever done a "Night of the Living Dead" using Necromizers?

I took the mission to assassinate the King of Caladon. Well, it didn't go too well and I got caught sneaking around - in my plate with no prowling, fancy that, I guess this is a Prowling mission - and ended up in a war with the Caladon guards. They are pretty tough, so after killing one I would Necromize him and add him to my pack of followers and automatons. Eventually the fighting spilled out of the castle and into the street, where I was getting -200 reactions from people and everyone would attack me on sight. It was at night and the effect was rather surreal in real-time combat as more and more of the population would rush to attack, get overwhelmed by my crowd of zombies and automatons, get killed, and then get Necromized, adding to the horde of undead roaming the streets and killing their former compatriots. It looked like a zombie horror movie as the ranks of the undead continued to grow and the streets were filled with endless running fights and ever more undead. It was a good laugh, although of course this was not the course I wanted the game to take so it was time to reload....

2. FourHorsemen

FourHorsemen Member

Ever try doing the same with the critters from the Caladon Zoo (using the permanency trick)

Our Host!